Formerly brewed at Harveys
Originally brewed in 1920 as Harvey’s IPA with an abv of 4.7%. In the 1930s it went down to 4.0%. Then down to 3.0% during the war, but eventually settled on 3.5% in the 1950s. In 2003 it was renamed Harvey’s Long Man IPA in honour of the Long Man Morris Men, who celebrated their 25th Anniversary. It is their emblem and colours which adorn the new pump clips.
Was brewed for the Fiddling Monkey in Hadlow as Hadlow Bitter using hops grown in Hadlow, although the name of the pub has since been changed to the Two Brewers.