RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 3.5/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 90   EST. CALORIES: 285   ABV: 9.5%
Twenty-two years. Wow, time flies. We remember when the world seemed like a giant bag of barley just waiting to be mashed. We’re older and wiser now, of course, but no less passionate about crafting truly great beers. And what better way to celebrate our 22nd year on earth than with a specially-crafted, extra hoppy double IPA. We even put it in 22 oz bottles because, you know, why be subtle?

Most RecentTicked By

drowland (9191) - Georgia, USA - MAR 17, 2016
3/17/16. Bomber from Warehouse (Albany). I was glad to find a GA tick and didn’t look too much into it... when I first opened this and took a sniff and sip, I assumed I had missed a year and this was from last year. Imagine my surprise when I realized this was only a few months old... Well 3-4 months since the first rating at least. Looks good, orange pour with a nice khaki head, clumpy, good lacing. Floral aroma, honey, tea, earthy, grainy, catty, etc. No good signs. Sweet flavor, hop bitterness in there a little bit, tea, honey, touches of citrus, lingers weird and floral, earthy. Are these guys aware of beer in 2016? Or I guess 2015 when this came out? It’s so rare I have a Red Brick beer I would ever drink again. Oh well, I guess they are doing fine, so I’m probably wrong. Not good.

aracauna (3734) - Georgia, USA - FEB 19, 2016
Very nice lemon and herbal hop aroma. The hops turn pithy in the flavor. I really like this beer.

kayres (888) - , Georgia, USA - JAN 23, 2016
Clear orange with a thin white head. Big malty nose. Smooth full bodied sweet with a pleasant fresh floral hop bitter ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

drfabulous (9026) - Lexington, Kentucky, USA - DEC 29, 2015
22 ounce bottle. Pours orange. Malty and sticky with some resin. Some syrup. Heavy on the malt for sure.