overall
Brewed by San Miguel
Style: Imperial Pils/Strong Pale Lager
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines

RATINGS: 428   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.9/5   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
Experience that distinctive full-flavoured taste and extra satisfying strength of a world class premium beer.

Brewed in several San Miguel facilities across East Asia. ABV varies - 6%-8%

peeonmee90 (1) - USA - SEP 19, 2007 does not count
this is a great beer but take it in moderation because it adds up on you. it has great taste and its too bad not many americans can taste this beer.

njbenz (4) - PHILIPPINES - SEP 12, 2014 does not count
Ito ang tama! Ito ang tama! Ito ang tama! Ito ang tama! Ito ang tama! Ito ang tama! Ito ang tama!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
drewddy (1) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - AUG 17, 2007 does not count
It has a smooth taste and I love to drink it moderately because of its aroma. For me, its perfect! Cheers! for RED HORSE BEER!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
missthepi (1) - Alabama, USA - APR 29, 2012 does not count
This is one of my favorite beers, but I must say the Imported is sold as Malt liquor in the US and is horrible compared to the Philippine version. Not a fair comparison.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 10/20
zwett (2) - Sunnyvale, California, USA - OCT 11, 2015 does not count
The smooth flavor is what I like about this beer if I have two types or more in the fridge this is the starter and I work my way down from it. ps Extra Strong is just what it is one can get swiftly hammered on this so take it easy. I have had many friends make this their favorite there by making it more expencive and difficult to find

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
SudsMcDuff (8296) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - MAR 22, 2013
pours a solid gold .. . mild foam head ring .. . wet hay, swamp, and peach skin .. . wow, smells bad but has a rather pleasant taste .. . mild booze .. . very surprised with this, a great malt liquor .. . . my racehorses name is, "Ikea Meatball"

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Nekronos (4175) - Xalapa, MEXICO - SEP 28, 2016
Strong and sweet but very alcoholic. Quite malty. I do not understand why it is listed as an alias if the abv is different by 1.1%.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
Bootlegger007 (113) - AUSTRALIA - MAR 30, 2017
Bottle reads, 8.0% from the New Territories Hong Kong, I found this to be a big boozy malty lager, very enjoyable!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
TattooJack (515) - Illinois, USA - JUN 4, 2015
From the bottle of a six pack, pours like a regular American beer maybe say an Old Style with some extra character. I was impressed by the 8% alcohol and that I didnt have a headache in the morning. If I ever take a trip to the Philippines this will be the beer Ill drink, wouldnt mind finding a shirt with the logo on it either.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
ordybill (1644) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - JUL 27, 2015
Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass at the World of Beer in Columbia, SC. This is the classic beer of the Philippines that sailors and Marines lived off of in the old days while in Olongapo. Unfortunately it doesnt compare to other beers but in the tropical setting of the PI it is awesome. But, it is rather average but it did take me down memory lane for a bit.