overall
RATINGS: 101   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
Is a smooth, slightly sweet, very drinkable lager.

stegosaurus (1882) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 2, 2005
better than bud, nohing great here though, smell, appearance, it was slightly red thats cool. drinkable? yes not worth buying though

donrajin (233) - Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, USA - MAY 18, 2005
This was a pretty good beer for AB. I have to agree it was about the best they had. Leave it to them to throw out the good one and keep the crap. Can’t remember a whole lot about except it was pretty good and had a red tinge to it, but not a true red. If they were smart enough to start making it again I would get it regularly as one of my cheep go to beers.

KAggie97 (3529) - Ugly, Hot, and Humid Spring, Texas, USA - MAY 7, 2005
Too bad they stopped making this. It wasn’t that bad; it did have some malt flavor in it.

1.4
fordest (2470) - Santee/San Diego, California, USA - APR 5, 2005
Draft at Boll Weevel. They still have the sign on the wall, but I don’t think the draft is availiable. I wonder why???????

Bigsky66 (148) - Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 8, 2005
I remember drinking this stuff as a younger person and thinking this was god. As opposed to busch light of course. Maybe not so much now.

PuckLSHS (101) - USA - MAR 8, 2005
One of the first under-age drinking beers I snuck at a bbq once. This is a sentimental favorite and would choose this out of all of the other Anheuser-Busch beers available. Too bad you can’t find it anymore.....ahhh memories of delinquency.

AdamSkillin (376) - High Bridge, New Jersey, USA - JAN 8, 2005
I heard they stopped making this stuff. That’s too bad, it was the best Anheuser product out there. A gorgeous red lager with a twinge of flavor, if you really looked for it. Now Mich. Amber Bock is the best they make. Sad.

Cornfield (5570) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - SEP 20, 2004
Someone gave me a sixer of these because "You like wolves." I politely accepted the gift (my foot was broken at the time) and smilingly drank a can to be polite. The remaining five I gave to my buddy Dale, who’ll drink anything. This a very watery, undistinguishable lager that besmirches the names of "wolf" and "lager."

pkbites (946) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 5, 2004
Oh, puhleeze! This isn’t a "red" beer. It’s Bud with food coloring! You cannot tell me there isn’t food coloring added to this crap. It has a nice color, but I don’t believe it’s real! You want red beer? Try a Leinies Red, or better yet, go back in time and try an Augsburger Rot, the best red beer of all time!

garrison (812) - Cin. city, Ohio, USA - JUL 26, 2004
Better than the usual Bud, but this beer still sucks A bit of carmelizationand reallywatery flavor are thisbeer’s highpoints... itdoes suck.