overall
RATINGS: 106   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.78/5   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
Is a smooth, slightly sweet, very drinkable lager.

jtclockwork (17467) - , New Jersey, USA - MAY 14, 2010
Pour is actually a nice dark red with decent head. Everything goes down hill from there. Nose of skunked hops. Taste is rather repulsive malt bath. Rated 1/15/2000

Tmoney99 (15040) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - NOV 27, 2007
Draft at Captian Curt’s on Siesta Key, FL under the name Crabby Red. Poured clear reddish brown color with an average white creamy head that slowy diminished with fair lacing. Moderate malty citrus aroma. Medium body. Medium sweet flavor with a medium sweet finish of moderate duration. My expectations were met.

Bov (13354) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - JUN 17, 2000
UPDATED: AUG 10, 2017 I had this beer many years ago at one time when I was only giving ratings to the beers but was too lazy and stupid to write down my thoughts. I will update this as soon as I get my hands on this beer again.

shrubber85 (11670) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - SEP 9, 2005
Can - a bandwagon beer when Red beers were all the rage. An average beer - typical AB flavor and appearance. Slightly better than Red Dog but not as good as Killians - that should be explanation enough. Not a beer anyone should regret not trying.

faroeviking (11263) - Chupando chellas es como ellas, FAROE ISLANDS - MAY 8, 2007
Bottle. Reddish-brownish colour with an average head. Aroma of some toasted malt and little hop. Somewhat waterish toasted maltish flavour with some sweetness. Little bitterness in the finish. One of the better brews from A-B. The label is the very best thing about this beer!

0.8
DocLock (11112) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 9, 2004
I give this one bonus points for color, slight flavor, and slightly better than water palate, but that’s it. Red wolves are almost extinct in this country, and that’s probably because rednecks are drinking this shit, getting drunk, and then going out and poaching them.

1.4
BBB63 (6567) - La Porte, Indiana, USA - MAY 17, 2003
Well it is darker than most A-B products and you can actually smell some malt. This beer is dying a slow death, A-B is off the mass makrket another "version" of amber beer.

Cletus (6368) - Connecticut, USA - NOV 1, 2009
A beer that I used to drink quite a bit of when I was younger. Pours amber with a god head. Smells of sweet malt, some rosey hints. Tastes of sweet malt, some light spice, earthy, some peppery splashes/ Not sure why this gets such bad ratings.

Cornfield (5569) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - SEP 20, 2004
Someone gave me a sixer of these because "You like wolves." I politely accepted the gift (my foot was broken at the time) and smilingly drank a can to be polite. The remaining five I gave to my buddy Dale, who’ll drink anything. This a very watery, undistinguishable lager that besmirches the names of "wolf" and "lager."

1.3
beerguy101 (5364) - Newark, California, USA - SEP 16, 2002
Not much to this beer. Why do I waste my time drink this macro crap???

Red color, medium head. Not very malty, not very hoppy beer. Lighter taste, not much flavor, a hint of malt sweetness. Mouthfeel is a little spritzy. Finish is clean. Aftertaste is slightly bitter.