overall
RATINGS: 106   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.82/5   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
Is a smooth, slightly sweet, very drinkable lager.

1REDWOLFPLEEZ (1) - NAS LEMOORE, California, USA - APR 29, 2004 does not count
Love Red wolf!!! Gotta Have more. It was the fisrt type of amber ale I drank when iI turned 21.

ktab1 (1) - williamsburg, Virginia, USA - JUL 29, 2005 does not count
I really liked this beer, wish I could get it here in VA, I am right around the corner from AB

nekothered (1) - phoenix, Arizona, USA - DEC 11, 2006 does not count
MAN!! this is my favorite beer by far!! it seems it’s no longer availible in phoenix but i’d love to go to cali to get some

21iceman40 (1735) - Grafton, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 31, 2001
I actually like red wolf. It had a really cool name and a respectable taste to go with it. It wasn’t weak as I expected and therefore i think this ones a winner. Goes great with a sub.

XMB625 (30) - USA - MAR 3, 2003
This beer is red in color and it seemed to have a slightly carmel flavor. A pretty good try at a specialty beer by the Bud guys.

DocKozzak99 (143) - Tampa, Florida, USA - AUG 11, 2002
It was a pretty good party brew! Not too bad & not below average. Nice taste but a thin sensation.

Cletus (6355) - Connecticut, USA - NOV 1, 2009
A beer that I used to drink quite a bit of when I was younger. Pours amber with a god head. Smells of sweet malt, some rosey hints. Tastes of sweet malt, some light spice, earthy, some peppery splashes/ Not sure why this gets such bad ratings.

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - AUG 28, 2002
I like this a lot better than red dog. It is smooth and easy to drink. Not as good as Budweiser or PBR though.

TINOZACCA (146) - Cleveland, Ohio, USA - AUG 24, 2005
It gets me drunk very quickly. I believe the 5.4% is a lie. It has a great red color. And goes down smooth over the tongue. It has a very malty, and roast flavor. But they don’t make it anymore.

jerkadilly74 (155) - mooresville, Indiana, USA - AUG 5, 2003
Do they still make this stuff? Not like I've been shopping around for this brew lately or anything but the last time I drank this was in 1997 on a fishing trip. I put several of these back very quckly and easily and remember feeling pretty well drunk. I'm not a fan of Anheuser products in general but this one wasn't too awful. If I remember correctly this tasted similar to Killians in a lot of ways, malty, smooth , with a smooth bitter finish. I know that this brew kicked my ass unexpectedly because I forgot to tie off our boat when we docked and I had to swim out 100 feet or so to retrieve the boat from the middle of the lake. Overall not a bad effort from the folks at Anheuser Busch.