overall
Serve in Shaker, Tumbler

RATINGS: 408   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.15/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Redbridge is a hearty, full-bodied lager brewed using imported Hallertau and domestic Cascade hops. It is brewed with sorghum and has a well-balanced, moderately hopped taste.

0.7
skatanarchy (212) - - AUG 13, 2015
안호이저부시&# - 레드 브릿지 글루텐 프리 소검 비어 4.8% ABV 사우스 파크 18시즌 초반 에피중에 밀가루의 성분 글루텐이 몸에 안좋다는 신드롬을 패러디한게 있는데, 이 맥주는 수수를 사용해 양조했다 보리 맥아 없이 수수만으로 양조된 맥주는 어떨까 싶어 샀는데 최악. 엄청나게 시큼한 테일의 텅빈 바디감. 처음에는 레드브릿지라&# 미주리 소재 소규모 양조장 제품이라고 표기 되어있었는데 검색해보니 버드와이저 회사에서 꼼수를 부린것이었다. 얄팍한 수작에 미국 양조자 협회가 계속 대응해 나가곤 있지만 워낙 막강한 유통망과 정치권에 미치는 영향력 때문에 큰 변화는 없이 계속 유통되고 있다. 소비자 역시 더욱 현명해져야 할 필요가 있다. 이 맥주자체는 경험삼아 한번 쯤 먹어볼만 하다. https://twitter.com/MaekJuBot

ozzy70 (1148) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - AUG 11, 2015
Wow, worst "beer" I’ve ever had. Aroma is foul. Not good tasting at all. My real rating is 0.0. Could not finish the bottle, drain pour.

BlackHaddock (7346) - Shropshire, ENGLAND - MAY 27, 2015
Live rate on 27th May 2015, 12oz bottle into a plastic beaker, hotel room in Oceanside, California. I only bought the bottle because my son-in-law told me he and my daughter had walked over the bridge on the bottles front picture. Golden syrup coloured body, wispy head with more collar than covering. Not to sure wether this is terrible or just bad in taste and smell. Apple flavours and esters with a malty base in the brew. OK, might be fine for unhealthy people with allergies but it’s shit for me.

Luvystypotables (1967) - Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA - MAY 7, 2015
In a word yuck!. A.grainy aroma, mildly sour almost skunky. Looks great pours a clear copper color with a thick well laced head that dissipates quickly. Moderate carbonation with medium body, tastes of grain with a moderately skunky taste and a slightly bitter skunked beer finish.

brothwell0403 (1) - Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, USA - APR 24, 2015 does not count
Drinkable but forgettable. No head. Nice color. No real aroma or taste to speak of. Nothing special.

beer_rookie (566) - Arkansas, USA - MAR 23, 2015
Aroma is of the Stridex pads I used for acne as a teenager. No, seriously!! It took a minute to figure it out, but that’s what it is!!!...Appearance. Well, it pours anice amber color with an ok white head. It’s a bad sign when the appearance is the best quality of the beer...Taste, well it’s quite sweet, and I would expect that since it’s made from sorghum. But the Stridex aroma is overwhelming as I drink....Palate, it’s smooth, and clean, finishes crisp...Overall, what was I thinking when I bought this. I think I was drawn in by the novelty, made with sorghum "Oh that’s different!!!" Don’t do it!! Unless you need a gluten free beer, then go for it!!

1.1
seehaferb23 (270) - - MAR 11, 2015
This beer was definitely an Anheiser Busch. It was one of the worst beers our beer club has tasted.

1.4
ordybill (1759) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - FEB 24, 2015
Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass, then promptly dumped half into the toilet. Aroma- smells like beer Appearance- Looks like beer Taste- Horrid, if you can’t have gluten, then I guess you should drink wine. this is awful Palate- not sure, couldn’t get the taste out of my mouth. Overall- really!! avoid, drink tap water.

alexsdad06 (10436) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - FEB 22, 2015
Bottle from notes. Pours a clear dark golden/light amber color with a small off white head. The aroma and flavor have very sweet malt character, fruit, tart grapes, cereal grains, thin, just not something I enjoy and makes me glad I don’t have food allergies.

Rperez (263) - Florida, USA - FEB 9, 2015
Im not gluten intolerant but if i wad im glad this beer exists, otherwise is an average beer at best ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone