overall
Serve in Shaker, Tumbler

RATINGS: 401   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.15/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Redbridge is a hearty, full-bodied lager brewed using imported Hallertau and domestic Cascade hops. It is brewed with sorghum and has a well-balanced, moderately hopped taste.

BOSSbrewer (2705) - Arkansas, USA - OCT 3, 2013
This is my first gluten free beer. I'm glad I don't have to drink this all the time. Bearable but not enjoyable. Pours clear golden with no head. Good carbonation. Smells sweet. Very thin bodied. Finishes very dry. Meh.

toml219 (284) - California, USA - SEP 30, 2013
Poured from a 12oz bottle, into a plastic cup at a sporting event. Amber color with a sweet sent. Had an odd taste after taking a sip of it, it still felt like I had something in my mouth the best way to describe it would be chewy. Would not get this one again. Better gluten free beers out there.

rosenbergh (11799) - Tampere, FINLAND - SEP 10, 2013
12 fl oz bottle. 13203. (Anheuser-Busch Brewery Gift Shop) St Louis, MO.
Clear copper colour with a small off-white head. Some sweetness, some bread and mould in the aroma. The taste is like bread, water and some artificial sweetener put together. Bad.

Doofgoblin (513) - Chevy Chase, Washington DC, USA - AUG 12, 2013
A different lager. Almost faintly sour with a similar character to wheat. Certainly interesting but not great.

DCLawyer (2914) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - JUL 10, 2013
Bottle->shaker at club pool. Light amber with small white head. Aroma is sweet and moldy grains. Taste is sour cereal and grapes. Very odd and unpleasant.

Kshlava (71) - - JUN 18, 2013
Just ok. Not a whole lot of flavor. Tasted a little stale or old. I'm glad I tried it but I won't have it again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

hfmejias (1297) - Marshall, Minnesota, USA - JUN 1, 2013
12 Fl. Oz. Bottle. I’m not the one to ever turn down free beer, and that’s how I ended up with these and I was actually expecting it to be worse, but it ended up being somewhat drinkable. Pours clear amber with off white head not a lot of lacing. Aroma of grain and fruit. Taste is similar a quite sweet combination of grain, yeast and caramel a bit watered down. Just OK.

b3shine (9150) - Indiana, USA - MAY 30, 2013
Bottle to half-pint glass (shared with the Mrs.). Looks alright; a transparent gold with thin white head that dissipates quickly. Smells pretty bland with a bit of hops and a hint of apple juice. Below average on the palate. Not good.

1.4
phaleslu (10671) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - MAY 28, 2013
12 oz. bottle at a wedding. Might as well try something new. Has a surprising amount of color, a clear amber with a small eggshell white head. Aroma of grapes, stale cereal, and sorghum sweetness. Flavor has the same notes, with some dry dough; has a weird tartness in there. Light-bodied, with a dry, fruity mouthfeel and high carbonation. I don’t know how to describe what I’m getting here. Sour paper? I don’t know. It’s not good, though. I’m glad I don’t have a gluten allergy.

Finhead (1815) - OFallon, Illinois, USA - APR 19, 2013
Clear, gold pour with a frothy, white head. The aroma is malty with notes of bread. It has a light, thin body with average carbonation. The taste is sweet from start to finish. This beer is actually a little better than I expected.