overall
Serve in Shaker, Tumbler

RATINGS: 403   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.15/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Redbridge is a hearty, full-bodied lager brewed using imported Hallertau and domestic Cascade hops. It is brewed with sorghum and has a well-balanced, moderately hopped taste.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Kshlava (56) - - JUN 18, 2013
Just ok. Not a whole lot of flavor. Tasted a little stale or old. I'm glad I tried it but I won't have it again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
hfmejias (1282) - Marshall, Minnesota, USA - JUN 1, 2013
12 Fl. Oz. Bottle. Im not the one to ever turn down free beer, and thats how I ended up with these and I was actually expecting it to be worse, but it ended up being somewhat drinkable. Pours clear amber with off white head not a lot of lacing. Aroma of grain and fruit. Taste is similar a quite sweet combination of grain, yeast and caramel a bit watered down. Just OK.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
b3shine (8252) - Indiana, USA - MAY 30, 2013
Bottle to half-pint glass (shared with the Mrs.). Looks alright; a transparent gold with thin white head that dissipates quickly. Smells pretty bland with a bit of hops and a hint of apple juice. Below average on the palate. Not good.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
phaleslu (9577) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - MAY 28, 2013
12 oz. bottle at a wedding. Might as well try something new. Has a surprising amount of color, a clear amber with a small eggshell white head. Aroma of grapes, stale cereal, and sorghum sweetness. Flavor has the same notes, with some dry dough; has a weird tartness in there. Light-bodied, with a dry, fruity mouthfeel and high carbonation. I dont know how to describe what Im getting here. Sour paper? I dont know. Its not good, though. Im glad I dont have a gluten allergy.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Finhead (1652) - OFallon, Illinois, USA - APR 19, 2013
Clear, gold pour with a frothy, white head. The aroma is malty with notes of bread. It has a light, thin body with average carbonation. The taste is sweet from start to finish. This beer is actually a little better than I expected.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
mnmike (1084) - Minnesota, USA - APR 1, 2013
Bottle pour into a glass at Target Field. Watery taste, metallic palate - not too bad for no gluten though.

0.9
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
wildbeercat (356) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - MAR 31, 2013
12 fl oz / 355mL bottle. Aroma: Metallic. Sour....something, since it cant be malt. I assume thats the sorghum. Not too appealing. Appearance: Completely transparent amber. Soda-like head. Taste: This tastes like club soda. That someone dunked crackers into. Palate. Extremely thin and watery. Could easily be a soft drink. Overall: I cant express how glad I am that I dont have a wheat allergy. This stuff is really disappointing.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
conway (2210) - - MAR 20, 2013
Uploading old ratings that were missing comments. Dull and flavorless. Stick with Greens for gf options. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
kramer (5953) - Sunbury, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 14, 2013
Bottle. Pours a clear gold body with a small fizzy white head that faded quickly to a thin film. The aroma is really quite weird and freaky. Smells kinda like white grape juice more than anything else. The flavor is not like beer at all. Its like watered down grape juice with a little bit of white sugar on the finish. Light bodied and a little bit sticky with fizzy carbonation. Cant taste any hops in this at all. I cant imagine that anyone would choose to drink this stuff, gluten allergy or whatever.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Fritz123 (1535) - Boca Raton, Florida, USA - MAR 12, 2013
UPDATED: MAR 15, 2013 First off I am unfairly going to compare Redbridge to craft beer. It serves a huge purpose to those who cannot drink barley and wheat beers due to Celiac disease. With that said I have to base my tastes on what I like. I do applaud Inbev Bud for making this available to Gluten Free individuals. Poured a light amber with Midwest head. Aroma was kind of sweet with light citrus. Taste of Leno , berries, caramel with a very non-bitter finish. It could be an OK session beer and it could often be the best beer on the menu (why I am drinking it now.)