overall
Serve in Shaker, Tumbler

RATINGS: 408   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.15/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Redbridge is a hearty, full-bodied lager brewed using imported Hallertau and domestic Cascade hops. It is brewed with sorghum and has a well-balanced, moderately hopped taste.

1.4
DarkSong (379) - Dacula, Georgia, USA - MAR 16, 2010
12 oz bottle. Pours a golden color with a very small white head. This beer doesn’t have any taste good or bad. It tastes like highly carbonated beer flavored water.

SODAK14 (377) - Rapid City, South Dakota, USA - MAY 10, 2012
Didn’t think I would like this one...something about "gluten-free sorghum" did not sound real appealing. However it was different in a good way just couldn’t put my finger on it. Nice change of pace beer (not a fruity beer) that will do for a meal or just enjoying.

Onionkid (376) - Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA - SEP 4, 2011
Bottle. Weak aroma. Taste is pretty watery and carbonated. Barely any flavor to it if ya ask me. Won’t drink again. 4.8% alcohol.

MercyDevice (365) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 25, 2012
Kind of flavorless going down, but has a weird aftertaste. Some very faint sweet notes. Amber colored body, with a small head.

tysongillmore (362) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - JAN 16, 2016
It is obvious why this beer has the low rating that it has. Very watered down with no real noticeable flavors. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

GL2814 (361) - New York, New York, USA - MAR 27, 2011
Tried just cause someone at a party had brought it. It pours with little to no head, with a definite sorghum taste. This just made me realize how lucky I am not to have to drink gluten free beer.

0.9
wildbeercat (356) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - MAR 31, 2013
12 fl oz / 355mL bottle. Aroma: Metallic. Sour....something, since it can’t be malt. I assume that’s the sorghum. Not too appealing. Appearance: Completely transparent amber. Soda-like head. Taste: This tastes like club soda. That someone dunked crackers into. Palate. Extremely thin and watery. Could easily be a soft drink. Overall: I can’t express how glad I am that I don’t have a wheat allergy. This stuff is really disappointing.

scoobysnak (333) - Appleton, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 1, 2007
Not bad at all. This is the third beer I have tried that was brewed with sorghum... It is interesting and is worth trying just to say you did it.

wingman333 (333) - San Antonio, Texas, USA - MAR 8, 2010
Nice color but no taste. Can’t believe they would call this full-bodied. Weak, bland, tastes like a non-alcoholic beer. Was interested in trying a gluten-free but I’ll keep the gluten, I think.

DMLINAZ (332) - Mesa, Arizona, USA - DEC 10, 2012
I got it because I was intrigued by the gluten-free thing. Not a bad beer, not much flavor but it goes down pretty easily. Not something I’d go back to unless I suddenly find out I can’t have gluten. But inoffensive.