overall
Serve in Shaker, Tumbler

RATINGS: 404   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.15/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Redbridge is a hearty, full-bodied lager brewed using imported Hallertau and domestic Cascade hops. It is brewed with sorghum and has a well-balanced, moderately hopped taste.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
SODAK14 (369) - Rapid City, South Dakota, USA - MAY 10, 2012
Didnt think I would like this one...something about "gluten-free sorghum" did not sound real appealing. However it was different in a good way just couldnt put my finger on it. Nice change of pace beer (not a fruity beer) that will do for a meal or just enjoying.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
MercyDevice (365) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 25, 2012
Kind of flavorless going down, but has a weird aftertaste. Some very faint sweet notes. Amber colored body, with a small head.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
tysongillmore (362) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - JAN 16, 2016
It is obvious why this beer has the low rating that it has. Very watered down with no real noticeable flavors. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
GL2814 (361) - New York, New York, USA - MAR 27, 2011
Tried just cause someone at a party had brought it. It pours with little to no head, with a definite sorghum taste. This just made me realize how lucky I am not to have to drink gluten free beer.

0.9
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
wildbeercat (356) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - MAR 31, 2013
12 fl oz / 355mL bottle. Aroma: Metallic. Sour....something, since it cant be malt. I assume thats the sorghum. Not too appealing. Appearance: Completely transparent amber. Soda-like head. Taste: This tastes like club soda. That someone dunked crackers into. Palate. Extremely thin and watery. Could easily be a soft drink. Overall: I cant express how glad I am that I dont have a wheat allergy. This stuff is really disappointing.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
wingman333 (333) - San Antonio, Texas, USA - MAR 8, 2010
Nice color but no taste. Cant believe they would call this full-bodied. Weak, bland, tastes like a non-alcoholic beer. Was interested in trying a gluten-free but Ill keep the gluten, I think.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
scoobysnak (333) - Appleton, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 1, 2007
Not bad at all. This is the third beer I have tried that was brewed with sorghum... It is interesting and is worth trying just to say you did it.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
DMLINAZ (332) - Mesa, Arizona, USA - DEC 10, 2012
I got it because I was intrigued by the gluten-free thing. Not a bad beer, not much flavor but it goes down pretty easily. Not something Id go back to unless I suddenly find out I cant have gluten. But inoffensive.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
jimmie65 (330) - Texas, USA - DEC 16, 2012
Pale gold pour with a medium white head. Aroma of citrus, malt and apple. Somewhat bland. A little sweetness, a touch of hops. Muddled fruit, with a metallic taste. Im glad Im not gluten intolerant. This beer is tolerable but not fun.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
mrant (330) - New York, USA - SEP 16, 2007
Smells very faintly of grain, kind of like budweiser. Pours a crystal clear very pale copper color with a fizzy quickly dissapating head. Taste reminds me of an acorn or wood or something. This is my first sorghum beer, and its a very distinctive flavor. Not unpleasant, just very different from what Im used to.