overall
Serve in Shaker, Tumbler

RATINGS: 401   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.15/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Redbridge is a hearty, full-bodied lager brewed using imported Hallertau and domestic Cascade hops. It is brewed with sorghum and has a well-balanced, moderately hopped taste.

Suttree (6504) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - FEB 4, 2007
UPDATED: FEB 12, 2007 Well, let’s see. Um, its, ah gosh I dunno, See the thing is, this is so boring its hard to concentrate on rating it. Its barely there. Some aroma, but really faint. Same with the flavor. I use the term loosely, because while it registers in my mouth, it was difficult to pull any specifics out.

hopscotch (11236) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - FEB 14, 2007
Bottle... Clear golden lager with a small, fizzy, white head. Nothing much to the aroma... maybe some grain. Tangy, grainy flavor... a touch too sweet. Thin, dry mouthfeel with lively carbonation. Finishes tangy and a tad salty. Better than expected, for what that’s worth.

shendrix (478) - Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 15, 2007
Well, it’s different. A tad bit hoppy, though overwhelmed with a sorghum sweetness that reminds me of nothing more than maple syrup. Not a bad beer, so much as just not a very good one, Tastes more like a dessert that is a bit "off" than a beer.

DocLock (11025) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 4, 2007
Deep copper pour with some hop and caramel malt aromas, plus some rye hints. The palate is rather light in heft, and I got flavor notes of ryeish malt, some hops, and slight honey. This one isn’t putrid, but I wouldn’t drink it again. Give me gluten or give me death.

JonR888710 (999) - Cochabamba, BOLIVIA - JUL 9, 2007
Must have a very common label, as I was sure I had had this before. Pours a diluted maple syrup color, with red, brown and gold undertones. Head is fizzily white, and gone after a few seconds. Aroma is sugar, old brownies, faint nutty spice. Taste is sweet, malty, carbonated, and otherwise indistinguishable. It tastes like the base beer for crappy Pumpkin ales. Just through in some cinnamon sticks and cloves, and you’ve got it right here. No wonder Bud was responsible for this.

BitchesBrew (716) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - FEB 21, 2008
[WBA styles tasting] Hmm... no malt, but a convincing amber color? Very clear. Sweet, ester aroma. Sweet maple/molasses. Floral, sweet flavors. Caramel extract, dry solvent taste. Odd finish, very sweet and mouthcoating. Not very beer-like.

thedm (6319) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - SEP 12, 2009
This bottled brew from a bottle shop poured a small sized head of foamy finely sized white colored bubbles that were quickly diminishing and left behind a transparent softly carbonated orange colored body and a good lacing. The mild aroma was malty and like amber. The flavor contained notes of malt and cardboard. A horrible one that I would not buy again.

last1standing (15) - Orland Park, Illinois, USA - APR 15, 2010
First this is made by A.B. and they did an O.K. job for producing a beer for people that can’t have a real beverage. If you buy this beer to rate and think it is going to be an exotic brew from Anheuser-Busch. You are just a dumb-ass cracker. I applaud A.B. for making this brew. The flavor should match the colr and aroma of this beer, pretty weak needs more love.Not bad and will drink if I run out of good stuff in my fridge.

hopdog (13102) - Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 31, 2007
12oz bottle. I have no idea where I got this one from. Poured a medium golden color with a smaller sized head. Aromas of grains, caramel, and soapy. Tastes of corn, some tart green apples, and grains.

mephisto (1294) - TAIWAN - FEB 29, 2008
not the most memorable brew, albeit quite good in anheuser-busch standard. copper hue with thin white head, thin and bubbly.