overall
RATINGS: 324   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.28/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Ale with natural apple flavor & caramel color

Ericular (1019) - Minnesota, USA - JUL 13, 2014
Cloyingly sweet apple juice with high carbonation and not much of a hint of anything substantial beyond that. It’s not disgusting, but I’d have a hard time finishing an entire bottle. Just spiked apple juice, really.

bigdawg001s (1) - Illinois, USA - JUL 9, 2014 does not count
I dont get how so many people hate on this beer. its refreshing and the taste is amazing.

kkleu357 (634) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 19, 2014
You know, this isn’t really all that bad. Better than a wine cooler in my opinion. Sort of like drinking apple juice with a faint hint of beer. I have friends who don’t care for beer, but drink a ton of this. They plan on having some at there wedding, and I’ll havve no problem drinking it.

dubadee (1) - Monroe, Michigan, USA - JUN 12, 2014 does not count
I believe taste is relative to what you like. I see so many bad reviews on this beer and I don’t understand why. If you are looking for a robust, dark beer with a thick aroma this is not the beer for you. However if you are typically a fruity drink type of person that doesn’t typically drink beer then this would be a nice beer for you. I happen to enjoy this beer because of it’s light taste and apple flavor. You can also have fun with it and mix it with some caramel type shots if you want to make your taste buds dance a bit. I think this beer doesn’t get enough credit... yea it’s nothing fancy and the alcohol content is typical of any other bog name beer but it’s the apple flavor that makes it unique and refreshing to drink! THUMBS UP in my book!

Tstamba (775) - Maryland, USA - JUN 6, 2014
Bottle at my sisters place. Copper gold, no head. Smells and tastes like apple juice mixed with a Miller light... Meh

MacBoost (1898) - Victor, New York, USA - MAY 26, 2014
1/2oz sip. Pours gold. Smells of fake apple. Tastes like apple and corn. No.

setilial (10) - - APR 28, 2014
One of my favorite ciders! I like that it isn’t too sweet, like many other ciders are, but you can still taste the crisp apple, and there are also some hints of caramel in there. Great for drinking in the warmer months, but I really like drinking it in the fall during football season and tailgates. Goes really good with the season

1.4
desurfer (1302) - Melbourne, Florida, USA - APR 25, 2014
Tastes like carbonated apple juice. Supposedly it has alcohol but I can’t taste it. Hot garbage.

kmlen87 (22) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 24, 2014
Generic average cider. Goes down easy. Nothing special but good for the price. Comparable to miller lite if it was a beer.

risher21 (20) - - APR 23, 2014
Has a nice carmel color when you pour. I like about one but then the sweetness and apple taste gets overwhelming.