overall
RATINGS: 132   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.5/5   EST. CALORIES: 117   ABV: 3.9%
Slim Chance ale combines the best attributes of a crisp, refreshing ale without the extra calories. Golden kilned malt and a touch of wheat create this smooth, satisfying ale that is not your typical light beer.

boFNjackson (4230) - Portland, Oregon, USA - MAY 27, 2009
Bottle... Poured pale orangeish-yellow with a white head. Pungent, rotten fruit and malt aroma. Palate was borderline unbearable and really stung the back of my mouth. All I tasted was squash and corn chips with this one and a sulfur like finish.

1.4
mu11igan (133) - Davis, California, USA - JUL 20, 2010
UPDATED: JUL 21, 2010 This has been in my fridge since someone brought it to a party a month ago. Poured zero head and has no aroma or flavor. It is everything I thought out would be, and less. Not so bad that I won’t finish it, though; it’s goddam hot outside!

1.1
amg800 (237) - Ada, Michigan, USA - JAN 28, 2010
Better than frat water but not a beer drinkers beer at all. I didn’t finish it.

Bockyhorsey (2638) - Mesa, Arizona, USA - APR 23, 2009
12oz bottle. Man pale corn aroma with some bitter. Yellow body with white head that disipated quick. Flavor of grain and corn. Not much of a light beer rather filling. Uck wish I would of got mine for free.