overall
Norwich, England

RATINGS: 73   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
Keg;

p0urmeac0ld0ne (492) - Merthyr Tydfil, WALES - FEB 19, 2018
So weird - more akin to a sour than an IPA, but has the hops to boot. I honestly thought that this can had gone off when I first smelled the beer. The taste is very sharp and had me reaching for the can to check the date (which was smudged, so who knows?). Either way, my tastebuds eventually adjusted and I thoroughly enjoyed this “sour” beer, regardless if it was intentional or not! 330ml can.

DruncanVeasey (8603) - Nr NUNEATON, Warwickshire, ENGLAND - FEB 11, 2018
April 2017. Probably a can. Clouded orange gold with a persistent dense lid. Good stinky mint-like, orange chocolate, mildly leafy nose. Floral orange accented and good with lingering husk. Nice balance and soapiness.

0.8
BristolBeerdy () - Bangor, NORTHERN IRELAND - FEB 10, 2018
Can from Tesco Feb 18. What an odd beer. Thin and sour with an overpowering taste and aroma of lemon washing up liquid. Avoid

JPC1524 (238) - Devon, ENGLAND - JAN 15, 2018
I am hoping this can was off. Cloudy golden pour with quickly disappearing white head. The aroma was an overpowering funky lemon smell. Taste was sickly sweet honey and sour lemon. Didn't finish it. I will have to try it again as this can't be that bad of a beer.

BeerViking (5193) - Brentford, Greater London, ENGLAND - DEC 23, 2017
Can, pours hazy gold with a big but fast-settling head, and light aromas of mint and pineapple plus a lemony lactic Berliner tartness. On the palate, an initial hit of spicy tropical fruit gives way to dry-sweet malt, pithy grapefruit bitterness and yes, that lemony lactic tartness. The latter is moderate and not unpleasant - it works oddly well, in fact - but I've had this beer before and it is NOT meant to be sour.

CroccyLc (14) - Paisley, SCOTLAND - DEC 7, 2017
Don’t understand the high rating on this one. It’s very thin. Lacks a decent malt base. Hops taste thin as well. Not being funny but I think they might as well sell this in the alco-pop section of the supermarket because it tastes like a can of Fanta.

zacgillbanks (5726) - Tyne & Wear, ENGLAND - NOV 24, 2017
Can from Tesco, Gateshead. Cloudy pale straw coloured with a tropical fruit and slight tart flavour followed by citrus and bitter lemon, pine and malt on the finish. Good, but not a West Coast ale.

spizoil (12) - West Midlands, ENGLAND - OCT 27, 2017
330ml can from Aldi. in a straight pint glass. What a decent beer for £1 odd from Aldi. It may sound shallow but, my first "taste" is the look of the can, and that warm, metallic orange is right on the money. Pours a nice proper pale ale colour, which is my second "taste", pale orange, a little cloudy, which is popular right now and I love it..... Aroma,... I got oranges! A little pineapple and a tiny, bit of Fairy liquid, I think a little soapy stuff's good, but by no means essential, in a pale ale. Fairly watery mouth feel, but I don't mind that, pale ale and IPA should be thin however strong. Bitter finish! Enjoy.

macca147 (829) - Sydney, AUSTRALIA - OCT 12, 2017
355ml can. Pours a hazy brownish gold with a solid white head. Aroma: pine, mild citrus, earthy notes. Funky aroma. Taste: pine, citrus, mild caramel malt, mild chestnut flavours. Earthy flavour balance. Medium bodied. Mildish carbonation. Moderate bitterness, that lingers on the palate. Unusually bitter for a pale ale. Complex flavpur balance. Easy enough to drink. Not spectacular, but definitely enjoyable.

johndoughty (5600) - cheslyn hay, West Midlands, ENGLAND - SEP 15, 2017
Can.Golden appearance and slightly cloudy.More sour than hoppy which I found off-putting. This sourness continues throughout drinking. Don't know if it was intentional or a result poor canning but whatever it was caused by I did not enjoy it.