RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.35/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.9/5   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
In partnering with a local orchard to get only on the freshest ingredients, we are able to secure first rate apples every time. The juice is pressed fresh at the orchard and trucked 48 miles to the cidery, where it begins fermentation the very same day. Once fermentation begins, we carefully control numerous factors to allow the yeast to do its work in peace. Because happy yeast makes incredible cider. Our product is delicious. It isn’t candy-sweet, filling delicious. It’s more like I-had-a-rough-day-killing-grizzlies delicious. It won’t fill you up like sweetened ciders, and might just inspire you to declare a Cider Revolution – just like we did.

Most RecentTicked By

JFGrind's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
JFGrind (2035) - Glenside, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 20, 2013
Honestly, I can’t tell you the last time I rated a cider. A coworker gave me a bottle of Revolution Cider. Murky yellow cider as described more sour than sweet. Rather straight forward cider surprisingly ’brewed’ in Tacony section of Philadelphia. If I wasn’t given a bottle of it I’d have no clue it existed.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
lachrymalisis (441) - Washington, USA - APR 19, 2012
The best cider I’ve ever had. Truly fresh aromas of tart apples, white wine, slight barnyard funk, and freshly floral orchard air. Tart, crisp, vinous, dry, and effervescent. Apples, wildflowers, and grass. Absolutely quenching, refreshing, and delicious. I drink it with breakfast: pork belly, eggs, and Revolution.