overall
RATINGS: 66   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.43/5   SEASONAL: Winter   EST. CALORIES: 174   ABV: 5.8%
Thin mint cookie, meet John Niedermaier A stout made with organic locally-grown whole leaf mint. She’s just back from a stint in the cooler for being too naughty. She might have mellowed out but this stout is still naughty at heart.

Esmith1978 (1) - - DEC 2, 2015 does not count
This is absolutely one of my favorite beers. The dark rich stout mixed with a minty end is just what you need with all the sweet treats of winter!

Csmcbndt (4) - Howell, Michigan, USA - DEC 2, 2015 does not count
One of my favorite porters. Feels so good when it hits my lips...minty, dark and smooth - just the way I like them. The aroma is an orgasmic, creamy dream of girl scout cookies exploding on your mouth assaulting your palate, and finishing you off with long, pleasurable flavor.

cmart24 (9) - Flint, Michigan, USA - DEC 2, 2015 does not count
This is a very rich dark beer. Tastes just like the girl scout cookies. Fantastic beer

Js618 (1) - - FEB 22, 2016 does not count
This is one of my favorite beers I've tried in a long time. You can smell the mint and taste just like the cookie so if toylike Girl Scout cookies I highly recommend this stout.

mckieran (12) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - NOV 18, 2015
This is not a minty CEO stout, this a different beast entirely. A take on the classic shot, but worlds better than chocolate syrup and peppermint schnapps, Naughty Girl Stout is a refreshing gulp of rich chocolate, perfect for the holiday season.

Krej (224) - USA - JAN 18, 2016
This tastes just like my mint stout! That said it’s delicious! Very minty and it actually has an aroma unlike a lot of beers.

JaBier (8027) - Capital City, Ohio, USA - FEB 13, 2016
Can given to me by a friend. Black pour with a thick light brown head. Aroma of mint, dark roast and light chocolate. Malty flavor giving way to cool mint and chocolate before a roasty finish.

franmsu (19) - - APR 27, 2014
Notes of mint, chocolate, and coffee. Pours black with light head. Tastes like a thin mint cookie and is really good!

malkyore (377) - - JAN 18, 2016
So minty! This is a very good minty beer if you’re into that. If not, you’re gonna hate it.... I made a beer like this once, mine was way better because I’m full of myself.... Actually this one is probably better.... I’m gonna stop typing now.

Jpmercer (52) - shakopee, Minnesota, USA - JUN 30, 2017
Stout brewed with real mint. Dark as night with a dark creamy head. Tastes like girl scout cookies. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone