Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.89/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
This beer is like picking and eating an apricot directly off the tree, except for the kick!

Most RecentTicked By

FROTHINGSLOSH (7697) - GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 2, 2007
Sampled on draft at the Rivertowne pub this beer poured a pale golden color with a medium sized white head. The aroma was moderately fruity with some noted apricot. The flavor was strong and sweet but had a rather artificial type of apricot flavor. There was not a whole lot of "beer" like flavor to go with the apricot.

cheap (5798) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 3, 2007
I am very curious if the bartender got this mixed up with Rivertowne’s Pomegranate. It has the same effect and flavors and I know it was also on tap at the time I tasted this. Somewhat lighter than the ubiquitous pale yellow american lager. Clean and friendly aroma. Fruity taste, pretty tart. Very nice, not bitter what so ever. Very friendly and enjoyable. A well made fruit beer.I relly like this if it is apricot beer because I don’t really taste any apricot in there. Much more fruity and sweet compared to most fruit beers. Finish is fine and rather nice! No bitterness detectable at all. I still think they got this mixed up with the Pomegranate.