overall
RATINGS: 287   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 174   ABV: 5.8%
An unfiltered American wheat ale made with real mean peaches. The only thing missing is the fuzz. Savor the anger.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
HippieFee (373) - - MAY 10, 2015
Bottle - Has a weird "fake" peach smell to it, also hints of vanilla. As for the taste it tastes fake, overly sweet if you ask me. I cant confirm but I dont think there is a real peach in this wheat beer. All in all it just tastes weird and I like a good peach beer, Festina Peche is one of my favorite beers of all time. Another taste I get is medicine, just awful.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
GL2814 (361) - New York, New York, USA - MAY 26, 2013
Millions of peaches, peaches for me. With an aroma of a jolly rancher the peach resonates in both the nose and taste. Really enjoyable on a nice summer day.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Criz (358) - - MAY 29, 2014
16oz draft pours a hazy orange with a thin white head that sticks where liquid meets the glass. Nose is all sweet floral scent. Taste is syrup, flowers, and peach. Beer is overwhelmingly sweet, needs to be rounded out with some spicy hops. Pass

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
raradel (343) - Atlanti Beach, Florida, USA - MAR 28, 2011
One of my favorite beers, I think Im going through a fruit beer faze. If you like peach, give it a try.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
drunkenpolack (319) - Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA - FEB 3, 2012
Son of a Peach pours two colors. At the bottom of the glass you get a deeper orange color. As you go up, the orange gets lighter and lighter until you get up to the top of the glass and its more of a yellow color. As you can see in the picture there is a ton of sediment in there. I went back and read other reviews to make sure I didnt get a bad bottle but every review I read saw the same thing I did. Then I saw on the site that this beer is unfiltered. That would explain it. Barely any head is poured. Whatever is poured fizzes away into a small bit of lacing around the glass. Now the aroma of this beer really got me into it. The aroma is rich and big. It smells like peaches and cream. Its really impressive. I sat there for a while just enjoying the smell. The taste in the beginning really didnt do much for me though. Its like the smell but its not as big. I definitely picked up more ingredients in the taste though. The peaches are mixed in with more of a wheat and grain flavor. As you let it warm up and as you drink, the peaches come through and build up more. The mouthfeel is on the medium side with a tiny bit of carbonation. Youll notice a little bit of the sediment once in a while but its not bad.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
mverity (294) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - JAN 11, 2015
Pours a slightly hazy gold with touches of amber. Medium collar, great lacing, good wisps and decent head. Aroma is great; like a fresh juicy peach with a some wheatiness to it as well. Taste is where it falls off a bit. I get the peach, but it tastes manufactured. Peach up front, wheaty banana in the middle and some odd bitter spiciness at the end. Medium body, low carbonation and a slightly grainy mouthfeel too.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Markm2151 (280) - toledo, USA - OCT 22, 2012
Aroma is fruity and lots of peach. Appearance is gold with brown highlights. The beer was overly carbonated, tasted of artifical flavoring (they state they dont use artifical flavoring, so who knows), I was not a fan of this.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
Sirmixsomewhat (266) - Paoli, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 29, 2016
The peach flavor is very strong, and right up front. Its a lot like eating peaches that are contained in a cup of syrup, but theres a bitterness at the end that kind of reins it in. Its a surprise, and it helps make the beer more rounded.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Ulfada (257) - North Carolina, USA - JUN 23, 2011
Pours a hazy golden copper. Peach aroma is intense, so is the flavor. Not my thing, but if you like peaches youll love this beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
JamesD (244) - Centreville, Virginia, USA - MAY 10, 2009
This beer pours a cloudy orangish gold with a peach aroma containing hints of wheaty yeast. The flavor is very smooth and not overly sugary or peachy, just a nice balance of classic American wheat ale qualities with a nice peach undertone. The mouthfeel is very creamy and admirably, not sticky like a lot of fruit beers tend to be. This is a nice, light bodied fruit beer your girlfriend will like.