overall
RATINGS: 296   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 174   ABV: 5.8%
An unfiltered American wheat ale made with real mean peaches. The only thing missing is the fuzz. Savor the anger.

5000 (6862) - Hardened Liver, Washington, USA - SEP 11, 2013
Bottle:   Dirty orangish straw, moderate to large frothy white head, spotty lacing.   Yikes, that is a lot of peach on the nose!   I say yikes, but I mean, WOW.   Fizzy wheaty start, followed by some peach/apricot flavors.   50/50 between artificial and somewhat real.   Body and mouthfeel are moderate.   Feels a bit fizzy, to be expected I guess.   Backside shows a little mealiness, a tinge of plastic, with lingering peach/apricot.   Smells good, but leans towards most fruit beers in that artificial sorta way.

wlajwl (6812) - Quad Cities, Iowa, USA - AUG 7, 2012
Aroma is peaches, citrus, malts and a hint of hops. The flavor is peaches, citrus, an undercurrent of malts and a mild bitterness in the finish.

Braudog (6716) - Yorktown, Virginia, USA - AUG 6, 2011
Bottle. Poured with a conveniently peach color, a solid poofy head, and a sweet, definitive peach cream aroma. The beer has quite the unique mouthfeel, liquid silk. The peaches mellow as you drink, settling into the musty wheat backdrop. Interesting. (#4198, 8/6/2011)

Beerman6686 (6607) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 1, 2013
This one poured a light orange with a white head. Aroma was pretty much all peach, interesting. Flavor was similar and a bit sweet bit overall a decent beer for this peach lover.

Patrickctenchi (6590) - Cox’s Knob, columbus, Indiana, USA - JUL 29, 2013
Cloudy, fizzy yellow, short white head. Peach, wheat aroma. Taste is wheat, slightly bitter herbal hops, peaches. Not exactly enjoyable.

ben4321 (6506) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - MAY 29, 2009
Location: 12 oz bottle from Gilly’s, 5/29/09
Is this a newer one? Only 11 raters before me, and I got it in MD...

Aroma: Dominated by peach, a little wheat, sugary, more like a peach candy or peach gum then actual peach...
Appearance: Cloudy yellow gold, nice inch or 2 of fluffy white head
Flavor: Peach is still dominant, but more subtle then in the nose, nice sweet wheat beer flavor, I found it to be surprisingly good
Palate: Super easy to drink, certainly feel more like 4% beer then a 5.8% beer, fizzy too
Overall Impression: Look, its super fruity and light, but that was the point! If you don’t want a fruit beer you picked up the wrong bottle, but hey, you should’ve figured that out from the label. It’s not an Impy Stout there fella...I’m not a big fruit beer guy by any means, I rarely like them, and find most to be too sweet. After the nose, I thought this one was going to be too sweet for me too, but then I drank it, and found out they did a good job with this one, I really did enjoy it, and I ain’t gonna apologize for that!

**Just submitted a photo for this one, as it was missing one.

JStax (6504) - Devola/Marietta, Ohio, USA - SEP 2, 2012
Poured from a regrigerated bottle into a tulip glass. Pours a hazy orange with a white head of steadfast foam. The aroma is fairly uneventful with a hint of peach thrown in. It isn’t that prevalent at all. The taste reminds me of a peach flavored tea at first, until the wheat taste kicks in, anyhow. It’s really a sweet beer. Some bready notes come through in the finish and stay for awhile. Overall, not bad.

Suttree (6392) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - JUN 26, 2011
So, I’ve been saying how don’t really fruity wheat ales and that they always seem fake or artificial. Well, I’m gonna have to back off that a little bit. Big fresh peach aroma, and big fresh peach flavor. Not cloying or overbearing (at least from a couple of samples I had. I imagine a steady diet of this stuff could get tiring...), and some vanilla, with just the slightest bit of a hop bite.

obguthr (6357) - Staunton, Virginia, USA - OCT 1, 2009
Peaches and cream aroma. Murky golden, headless. It looks almost gelatinous in the glass. The sweet aroma is contrasted by the reality of the substantially drier flavor of stale malt and perfume. I call shenanigans! This seems nothing more than subpar beer with artificial peach flavoring. Maybe I was expecting something sweet or tart and didn’t get it, but I found this profundly disappointing. I’m not sure I wouldn’t just have a Budweiser.

Cletus (6355) - Connecticut, USA - NOV 1, 2009
Pours gold with a white head. Smells of sweet peaches, grassy, hay. Tastes of peaches, tarte, lactic, some wheat, earthy.