overall
RATINGS: 72   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.42/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
Our rotating dark brew is a big, malty, full-bodied and extremely hoppy American stout brewed with real oats and dry-hopped! Huge roasted and coffee aromas blend with citrus and pine creating a complex and wonderful drinking experience.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
popilius (61) - Chicagoland, Illinois, USA - APR 20, 2002
I enjoyed this creamy stout on tap at the actual Rock Bottom Brewery. It was quite malty with an off-white head. It was a bit sweet, but not overly sweet and very enjoyable. I drank this beer fresh, and the taste immediately reminded me of Hair of the Dog, but this one is not as heavy but its flavors are still well balanced.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
joet (2560) - Santa Rosa, California, USA - DEC 26, 2001
Creamy head and feel. Im not finding solid stout flavorings and am instead getting something vegetable. The person beside me is enjoying the same beer. I cant finish this.