overall
Formerly brewed at Florida Bebidas
Style: Fruit Beer
La Ribera de Belén, Heredia, Costa Rica
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 35   MEAN: 1.14/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Introducida al mercado en 2005, esta versión utiliza la misma base de Rock Ice pero adiciona sabor y aroma natural a limón con una pizca de sal. Es una cerveza con sabor refrescante con el toque justo de limón. Una de las pocas de su tipo en Latinoamérica.

Yankovitch333's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Yankovitch333 (612) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - NOV 11, 2007
This beer is terrible. It tastes like lemon flavored Alka Seltzer. Really bad. It doesn’t taste like beer at all. Oh my god this is bad.

1.2
MarkFreak (1) - COSTA RICA - JUN 8, 2017 does not count
Actual Costa Rican here. This is a beer marketed for girls and that’s all there is to it. Girls often order regular beer with lemon juice and salt spread on the rim of the glass, what we call a michelada beer; the brewer saw the market chance and went for it. Still I like to drink one every now and then on a hot day. It has not been retired but rather rebranded as simply Rock Limón. Nothing else I can say about it that hasn’t been said before, not a good beer. Poor retention, unpleasant aroma, good carbonation. Tell your wife to try it out when you’re here. Pura vida!

0.6
olliejobbins (1578) - Dorking, Surrey, ENGLAND - OCT 12, 2013
350ml bottle. well i agree with others. the worst CR has to offer. taste is of disgusting fermented lime mixed with beer (the same as it smells when it’s been left for 12 hours). disgusting and not at all refreshing

Izio (86) - GERMANY - JUN 14, 2013
Cerveza michelada. Limon y sal. Poca espuma, buena carbonatacion. Amargo imperceptible por el acido. Amarillo claro

0.8
mchief11 (4) - san jose, COSTA RICA - MAY 3, 2013 does not count
Like a lemonnade could pass, but is like the one direction of beers . Weak flavor disgusting aroma and even the bottle is ugly

Rocklimonslut (1) - - JAN 9, 2013 does not count
The best thing I have ever put in my mouth. Our daily rock limon pyramids put the Egyptians to shame. Even if rock limon came out of carrot top’s wiener I would still drink it by the gallon. Bliss + lust = limon.

solidfunk (8941) - Washington D.C., Washington DC, USA - DEC 28, 2012
I thought my extensive survey of crappy lagers in Costa Rica made by Florida Bebidas was pretty much complete, but apparently I missed the coup de grace. Possibly one of the worst beers I’ve ever had. This "beer" is like the last few sips of a corona left to stagnate for a couple weeks before squeezing an overdose of artificial lime flavouring. Extremely sour. One sip then left it for the village drunk on a street corner in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca.

0.8
3fourths (9341) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - JAN 12, 2012
here it is. worst beer in Costa Rica. artificial lime otter pop nose tricks you into thinking it’ll be some thin, watery sweet lemon-lime thing. instead it’s salty, tart and acidic and reminds me of that stale fish smell on the docks. awful in ever way.

ephemeral8 (69) - denver, Colorado, USA - JAN 12, 2012
Lived up to its reputation as the worst beer in Costa Rica. Nasty mess of putrid limes rotting just inside the garbage disposal and salty bilge water pumped out out the Exxon Valdez. A delightful experience.

1.2
Wim (3980) - Weelde, BELGIUM - JUL 26, 2011
gold blond coloured sparkling body with a white head a spicy sweet fruity aroma a spicy sweet fruity taste with a sweet little bitter finish

1.1
halfonit (1364) - Fall River, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 24, 2011
While on my honeymoon I saw this beer at a supermarket in La Fortuna and decided to try it out. I figured a lime flavored beer in super humid should quench my thirst, and it can’t be worse than Bud light lime. Well I must admit my wrongness on this one. It was pale, bland, salty, and limey. Nothing good came out of this one. I actually poured half of it down the drain. I’ll take a Bud light lime over this one any day. Terrible.