overall
RATINGS: 13   MEAN: 3.35/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.25/5   IBU: 70   EST. CALORIES: 213   ABV: 7.1%
An intensely hoppy hand-crafted American IPA!! We chucked 6 hop varieties in the boiling kettle and 2 pounds per barrel in the fermenter as a “dry hop” infusion to express our passion for hops!! An intense bouquet of fresh hops will greet you on the nose followed by the bursting tropical, citrus flavors on your palette. We love hops and we hope you do too!

njager246's rating

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
njager246 (699) - grand rapids, Michigan, USA - MAR 30, 2013
UPDATED: MAR 8, 2015 From the tap at Rockford brewing co tap House... mild fruity aroma...amber with almost no head...fairly smooth with a nice amount of hops....a beer you could drink a few of!

MrBunn (2867) - The Wet Side of a Dry Town, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 27, 2017
Bottle. Pours a slightly hazy orange with a thin head and aromas of soap, oranges, floral and weak resin. Flavor is weakly orange with a lame finish. Meh.

vomit (273) - Michigan, USA - OCT 15, 2017
As that wily cracker from the depths of Georgia once noted: "I've looked on many women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. God knows I will do this and forgives me." That's right ol' liver lips Jimmy Carter mouthed those words all those years ago. What does he say about this beer? I have no idea, but I think I can safely say that he would say (or not) something to the effect of: It's not fucking Blatz, thats for freaking sure. Or some other cock a doodie thing. And than again, he might say: It would not be difficult my fuhrer. On my end, I will say this....it was OK but nothing to have a conniption over. Save the freakouts for when you are drinking Blatz.

Onslow (1539) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - AUG 9, 2017
Pour from a 12oz bottle. Very nice looking clear orange amber with tan head. Restrained aroma of floral hops, a little citrus and metal. Taste is moderate malt up front with a nice clean bitter right at the start, shifts from malts to more bitter in the middle, with emerging tropical fruit and citrus notes; ends with moderate resin and citrus rounding things up. Very enjoyable!

Cosmo6644 (102) - Illinois, USA - MAY 8, 2015
Lemon grass and pine aroma, a very well balanced IPA with a nice amount of hop presence ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Mark_Eck (1998) - - JUL 25, 2014
Draft. Pours a hazy copper color. Aroma and taste are fruity and hoppy with medium bitterness.

HonkeyBra (4044) - Lemont, Illinois, USA - MAY 29, 2014
On draft at the brewpub. Pours an orangish amber with a medium white head. Aroma is floral, with apparent citrus notes. Flavor is moderately bitter with fruit undertones. Mild sweetness from the malt. Palate is a bit bigger than I’d expect with average carbonation. Finishes with moderate bitterness. Overall, somewhat of a simple but above average brewpub IPA.

salvaticas (1018) - - FEB 8, 2014
On tap at Bronx Bar. Pours a light amber with a lot of head. Decent hop taste, smooth. Nothing earth shattering but nice. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

bwa5879 (962) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 17, 2014
Scent of honey and pollen, nice bright citrus hops. Average carbonation, viscous oily mouthfeel, clean slightly tongly/effervescent mouthfeel. Lots of polleny hops, honey and pine hop flavor. This is a really great tasting IPA, tastes a lot bigger than what it is and has similarities to three Floyd’s brews.

esjaygee (3902) - Oak Creek, Wisconsin, USA - NOV 1, 2013
On tap at Rockford Brewery. Amber with a thin white band atop. Aroma is bready with citrus and caramel. Taste is rather fruity with citrus and caramel and medium bitterness.

Tmoney99 (15116) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JUL 29, 2013
Tap sample. Poured a clear copper color with an average frothy white head that mostly lasted with good lacing. Moderate lemon citrus and malt aroma. Medium body with a smooth texture and soft carbonation. Medium bittersweet flavor with a medium bittersweet finish of moderate duration. My expectations where met.