overall

RATINGS: 412   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.52/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   IBU: 25   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
Formerly Chatoe Rogue Pumpkin Patch Ale.

The newest addition to the Chatoe Rogue series is Pumpkin Patch Ale, a beer made using fresh pumpkins grown in a patch that borders Rogue’s 42 acre hop yard. The pumpkins are picked, loaded into Rogue’s farm truck, driven immediately 77 miles to our brewery in Newport, quickly roasted, and pitched into the brew kettle to create a batch of Pumpkin Patch Ale.

ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - MAR 28, 2015
Poured from a Bomber into a pint glass. Pumpkin beer is one of my favorite styles of beer. This brew has a great pumpkin aroma and flavor. A well balanced blend of pumpkin and hops. I look forward to the autumn just for this beer.

mrhoppy (1196) - Santa Clara, California, USA - DEC 31, 2012
UPDATED: DEC 11, 2013 Wow! Fantastic for pumpkin ale. I don’t know what it is but I am really fascinated with pumpkin beer. If I see one I must try it. So far my favorite in the style is the Brurey’s Autumn Maple the barrel aged version. I know it’s yams but same idea anyway. The spices are perfection. Aroma is rich pumpkin and spices. Alcohol is not listening. I am guessing it is because it is probably below 5%. Rogue if you are listing Please please please barrel age this beer.!!!! I have fun experimenting by blending different beers. I decided to blend this with Jolly Pumpkin La Parcela No.1 Pumpkin Ale. Now the Jolly Pumpkin La Parcela being the premiere beer in the equation I tried a number of different percentage blends and the one I liked the best was 65%/35%

Wipedout (1) - Texas, USA - DEC 1, 2012 does not count
A great dark pumpkin ale. Incredible aroma. Like pumpkin pie. Great bottle to add to the overall effect ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

SuperTiti33 (900) - Aylmer, Quebec, CANADA - AUG 4, 2013
Rousse. Nez dominant d'épice. Bouche: très épicé. Cannelle. Malté. Girofle. Muscade. Légèrement sucré. Belle amertume pour le genre. Graine de citrouille. Céréale. Parfaite en son style.