overall
RATINGS: 1893   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
rpratt99999 (3) - USA - MAY 23, 2002 does not count
For Gods sake get over yourselves and enjoy a real beer from a real city.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
coachmark34 (39) - central Illinois, USA - MAY 22, 2002
The bottle and label look so nice, it has a cool name, has cute commercials, etc. Youd think theyd spend a little more time making a decent beer. This was one of the WORST beers I have ever tasted. The aroma is horrible, the flavor is bland to putrid, and the aftertaste reminds me of my old chemistry set. Only Busch beer could be this bad or worse. Id rate it 0 but wasnt allowed to go that low. If you like this beer you need to expand your horizons a bit and not fall for the commercials, which I admit are really cool. The beer flat out sucks, though.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
BOWEN118999 (8) - Zebulon, Georgia, USA - MAY 21, 2002 does not count
Over all compared to the big boys its not a bad beer. The hop doesnt hit you until the end. Best served cold

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
BigBoi99 (19) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 20, 2002
A great beer with a fair price. The taste will take you off gaurd the first time, so you have to try it again. Me and my friends all had one time and swore never again, but it came around again an one by one we began to except it.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
theFinatUofI (45) - Colorado, USA - MAY 18, 2002
This beats Miller light and Co. any day. Its an excellent beer for the price. The kind of beer you that goes down nicely on a hot summer day...

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Diego (79) - San Diego, California, USA - MAY 16, 2002
Rolling Rock is the beer I drank in college. Nice b ite, good aroma and cheap. This is the beer to buy when you cant afford something better. Good flavor and very inspiring.

0.9
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Bolt (117) - Boulder Creek, California, USA - MAY 13, 2002
This was one of my worst beer experiences. It has a strange chemical after taste. Thinking I must have bought a bad six-pack, I bought another and there it was again. Had to give it away. Now I run from it, or hide my eyes when shopping. I cant see why so many people take a liking to it, but to each their own… It’s pretty obvious with my selections and favorites. Have a nice day.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
aquadave99 (5) - Oshkosh, Wisconsin, USA - MAY 13, 2002 does not count
Very smooth and refreshing when ice cold. Tends to be bitter when warm. Nice light finish.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
SJP (483) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 13, 2002
Kind of bland flavor, with that annoying skunky green bottle flavor. Nothing really exciting, but better than a lot of other American macro-brews. Still, I avoid this one at almost all costs.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
thefatguy (34) - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA - MAY 13, 2002
Wow! Tas all I can say. Excellent. I had to take it across the border with me 3 weeks ago. Incredible beer. Thank-you Latrobe, PA.