overall
RATINGS: 1749   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

samustdog (73) - USA - JUN 5, 2002
VERY skunky aftertaste. Better than most major American beers, it is definately meant to be had from a bottle, not a can.

bigal9699 (152) - Orange County, California, USA - JUN 4, 2002
I really don't mind this beer. Its light and crisp with a bit of bite/bitters on the end. Indeed best when cold and only on a hot summer day when a refreshing hefewiezen is not available.

Schroppfy (2360) - Łódż, Warsaw, Poland; Michigan, Ohio, USA - JUN 4, 2002
I was somewhat impressed by the aroma of this beer, which I haven't had in a long, long time. Seemed Americal Wheat-like. Other than that, yeah, it's crisp, and well, crisp, and as long as it doesn't get too warm it's crisp, and did I mention it is crisp?

BrockLandersLS (109) - San Diego, California, USA - JUN 3, 2002
I have to argue that while this beer isn't exactly award winning it is a good beer for the buck. I also have alot of memories with this beer and a cold case of the Rock is a good anytime beer that is alittle different htan your other macros. It MUST be served ice cold though.

0.7
NationWide (12) - Pullman, Washington, USA - JUN 1, 2002
Foul, skunky, nasty, and an aftertaste that resembled rotten fruit. If it wasn't for busch, I would happily rank this as the worst beer I have ever had the misfortune of trying. If I had known what I was buying, I would have spent the $2.75 for a 22oz. bottle on beating my skull into a wall instead.

austinpowers (2832) - San Francisco, California, USA - MAY 30, 2002
There's some legend about why the number '33' appears on Rolling Rock bottles but I forget. I'm guessing it's either the IQ of the headbrewer or the number of hops per 1,000,000 gallons. Skunky aroma - did they have to use a green bottle? Otherwise watery and thirstquenching.

MMM...Beer (385) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - MAY 26, 2002
Well, besides the fact that this is an extremely simple beer, I find it to be quite enjoyable. It was light on the palate and I found it to be very refreshing. The price was great too!!! The only thing I really didn't care for was the skunky nose, but what do you want from a cheap beer.

popilius (61) - Chicagoland, Illinois, USA - MAY 25, 2002
The one thing this beer has going for it is that it is crisp. An adequate bar beer when all else fails. Metallic aftertaste is consistent, it seems.

rpratt99999 (3) - USA - MAY 23, 2002 does not count
For God's sake get over yourselves and enjoy a real beer from a real city...

0.8
coachmark34 (39) - central Illinois, USA - MAY 22, 2002
The bottle and label look so nice, it has a cool name, has cute commercials, etc. You'd think they'd spend a little more time making a decent beer. This was one of the WORST beers I have ever tasted. The aroma is horrible, the flavor is bland to putrid, and the aftertaste reminds me of my old chemistry set. Only Busch beer could be this bad or worse. I'd rate it 0 but wasn't allowed to go that low. If you like this beer you need to expand your horizons a bit and not fall for the commercials, which I admit are really cool. The beer flat out sucks, though.