overall
RATINGS: 1850   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

krisfleet (130) - Sharon, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 22, 2002
Descent for a domestic, but nothing when compared to the worlds finest. The price is good, but this beer is very watered down, and is best drunk quickly, and not savored.

vacek (67) - College Station, Texas, USA - APR 18, 2002
One of the best of the domestic products. Cheap. Rich golden color and crisp taste. A good beer to have on hot Texas nights.

HH (166) - Everett, Washington, USA - APR 11, 2002
Beats a Bud anytime. Scores an extra point or 2 for the cool looking bottle. Good to guzzle cold on a hot day.

Nate (4279) - Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 10, 2002
Sort of watery but balanced. Easily skunked. Good really cold on a hot day.

Kathy (241) - Washington DC, USA - APR 9, 2002
This is the beer that I used to drink before I got some education into what beer is supposed to taste like. As a result, I have a soft spot for it. It’s a typical, yellow, aroma-less, tasteless, American Standard without any real distinguishing features. I won’t drink it anymore, but it still holds a place in my heart.

dprior (118) - Somerville, Massachusetts, USA - APR 6, 2002
Drinkable, but nothing special. Light and watery. Golden in appearence, not much aroma.

duece (103) - Waterford, Wisconsin, USA - APR 4, 2002
Strong aftertaste and strong bite. Hard to finish a six pack.

Hmelsicky (39) - Maryland, USA - APR 3, 2002
Definitely not a fan I believe that brew should have remained in Latrobe.

MethodGod (7) - USA - APR 3, 2002 does not count
Rolling Rock is a quality beer. It is not as great tasting as it looks, but still gets the job done. I want to see a Rolling Rock Ice.

jennythenipper (74) - St. Paul, Minnesota, USA - APR 3, 2002
Not the worst beer I’ve ever had. I like the bottle, it got an extra point for the bottle. A weird thing happened in England about 10 years ago, this beer became the in thing to drink in expensive, hard-to-get -into North london clubs. Weird. Why, why why would people living in London drink this? They were paying about 8 dollars a bottle! Anyway, it’s ok if the only other thing on offer is a Miller or AB product.