overall
RATINGS: 1851   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

jennythenipper (74) - St. Paul, Minnesota, USA - APR 3, 2002
Not the worst beer I’ve ever had. I like the bottle, it got an extra point for the bottle. A weird thing happened in England about 10 years ago, this beer became the in thing to drink in expensive, hard-to-get -into North london clubs. Weird. Why, why why would people living in London drink this? They were paying about 8 dollars a bottle! Anyway, it’s ok if the only other thing on offer is a Miller or AB product.

grymy (105) - Bel Air, Maryland, USA - APR 3, 2002
Great beer with the most unique bottle ive seen.....all i can say is.. from the glass lined tanks of old latrobe, we tender you this premium beer for your enjoymant, as a tribute to your good taste. it comes from the mountain springs to you ’33’

NattyLight (7) - USA - MAR 29, 2002 does not count
This beer smells like ass. The only reason i’m drinking is for it’s high ABV. It tight though, peace

zborgerd (187) - Illinois, USA - MAR 25, 2002
UPDATED: MAR 27, 2004 I have to give this props for what it costs. You can't beat it for $4 per/6 pack. It is certainly better than the likes of what you get from AB. My complaints are in it's lightness, strong carbonation, and cream corn taste, but all of that is OK when you are broke and can't afford to pay twice as much on a good pack of beer. Good and cheap fallback to my normal Sierra Nevada (my staple drink).

1.2
DrunkCaleb (69) - Michigan, USA - MAR 23, 2002
Green bottle equals skunk. Not good. Besides Heineken, it’s the only beer I couldn’t finish. Nasty.

0.6
olympian (107) - USA - MAR 23, 2002
The first time I tasted RR was in bottles. I thought: ’Pee-pee’. Later, I had it on draft. I thought: ’DRAFT pee-pee’. I’m deadly serious. Lemonade is much better (if it’s decent lemonade).

1.4
Odin (123) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAR 22, 2002
I don’t know what you’d call this stuff, but it sure as hell isn’t beer.

alienwewee99 (6) - USA - MAR 21, 2002 does not count
It was a real good beer!!! nice and light but refreshing. what does the ’33’ mean? well anyway it is some good stuff

aracauna (3606) - Georgia, USA - MAR 20, 2002
UPDATED: OCT 13, 2008 Not a bad beer. It’s definitely got a very light flavor. There aren’t any real citrus hints but has the same kind of feel and is pretty refreshing when cold like a light citrus soda. This isn’t supposed to be a heavy, malty dark ale. It’s not supposed to be. For what it’s supposed to be, it’s not bad.

kevinconaway99 (9) - USA - MAR 18, 2002 does not count
Good quality all around beer. Ill agree with most others and state that this is a cut above the rest of the American mass-produced beer.