overall
RATINGS: 1850   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

parkhead99 (41) - IRELAND - FEB 22, 2002
Not a bad beer. Strange aftertaste though

hopshead (24) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - FEB 22, 2002
No beer I have ever encountered tastes like rolling rock. It is very light without being flavorless. Good with food or on it’s own.

pjcoupe (105) - Perryton, Texas, USA - FEB 20, 2002
Set up the barbecue on a nice warm day,get those coals going have one of these and I guarantee you’ll have another or maybe more if your wife gets a sip, ’cause you’ll run out too soon.If you don’t like it you probably don’t like beer you just like to get a buzz.Tasty!

Fulkrum78 (175) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - FEB 20, 2002
I drink this when I wanna drink all night and feel nothing more than a buzz. Sad I know, but its the truth.

outdoorgirl99 (1) - USA - FEB 19, 2002 does not count
has a clean, light taste, great for those that prefer ales

Evster64 (107) - Kempner, Texas, USA - FEB 18, 2002
UPDATED: NOV 23, 2003 A beer for people who don't like beer, but want to be seen drinking some.

Drew (2411) - Kent, Ohio, USA - FEB 17, 2002
not a bad hot summer day, mowing the lawn, thirst quencher. Better than water(!).

TheDude (20) - Trenton, New Jersey, USA - FEB 17, 2002
The ’Extra Pale’ is what does me in. If thats your style, then this is for you. I’ll take a darker brew anytime.

shadey (2135) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - FEB 16, 2002
I have a catagory called ’Frat-Boy Beer’ This falls into that. Tastes like funky cheese.

adsti3 (29) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - FEB 15, 2002
This is one of the most overrated beers out there. No more flavor than a miller lite but it has that yuppie cache. I just don’t get it. Good for cookouts but so are much cheaper beers.