overall
RATINGS: 1752   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

kmeves (1098) - Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 11, 2002
Slightly better beer than made by the American big 3 (Coors, Miller, Budweiser). That ain't saying much! If it weren't for advertising, this beer would be as popular as Blatz.

PSUJason99 (96) - Montclair, New Jersey, USA - FEB 11, 2002
All I have to say is I love the bottle...as for the beer, I can take it or leave it.

mitch3499 (45) - APO, California, USA - FEB 11, 2002
the next morning it felt like a 1-legged midget had been hopping on my head all night....that it all I need to know about a beer.

jcalbi (380) - Medford, New Jersey, USA - FEB 9, 2002
As long as I can get it on tap (and assuming there isn't a better choice)...

vyvyanbastard99 (7) - USA - FEB 8, 2002 does not count
Good rice brewed beer from PA. Used to be Rick Nielsen's favorite. Becoming trendy like Corona (ugh).

1.3
Davhgbrew (948) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 7, 2002
As Noer1 says freezes in the fridge, therefore it must be water. Drinkable more expensive alternative to other Americans.

LuckeyHaskins99 (180) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - FEB 7, 2002
One of my favorite inexpensive beers. Last night a woman asked me when I started drinking Rolling Rock, and I told her 'Well this is my second one tonight'. This could be longer! '33'

Murphy (1759) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - FEB 6, 2002
There's just nothing to this beer. No taste at all. If you want a beer that tastes good, buy something else. If you want to get plowed....buy somthing else.

RedEft (155) - Wichita, Kansas, USA - FEB 5, 2002
UPDATED: AUG 3, 2004 Essentially tasteless and probably disappointing to anyone who likes the taste of good beers. But it's so refreshing and goes down so easy. It's a very pale, very crisp beer and I'll gladly drink one if it's handed to me on a hot day.

SpecialBrew99 (57) - grand blanc, Michigan, USA - FEB 4, 2002
Bottom Line, Great beer. Not many better, if you havent had it, your missing out on a fine brew.