overall
RATINGS: 1893   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

RedEft (155) - Wichita, Kansas, USA - FEB 5, 2002
UPDATED: AUG 3, 2004 Essentially tasteless and probably disappointing to anyone who likes the taste of good beers. But it's so refreshing and goes down so easy. It's a very pale, very crisp beer and I'll gladly drink one if it's handed to me on a hot day.

SpecialBrew99 (57) - grand blanc, Michigan, USA - FEB 4, 2002
Bottom Line, Great beer. Not many better, if you havent had it, your missing out on a fine brew.

jtharv3399 (6) - USA - FEB 3, 2002 does not count
I love this beer. Everything from the painted bottle to the phrase on the bottle to the taste. Better than Bud and all of those other popular beers. ’33’

Jedsbrew (465) - Rhineland, Missouri, USA - FEB 3, 2002
UPDATED: JUL 29, 2003 Unique aroma for an American standard.The last time I drank one of these was 15 years or so ago, and this tastes exactly like I thought it would. Kind of a malty yeasty flavor. Not bad at all, but with a touch more hops, this brew could be outstanding.

heykevin (1281) - Decorah, Iowa, USA - FEB 2, 2002
Sweet and adjuncty, and actually sort of bitter, at least for the body. It tastes kind of like they dumped all of the hops, check that the entirety of the hops (probably not a lot) in at the beggining of the boil, and none afterword. Not an endearing bottle of swill.

MOboy (504) - Kansas City, Missouri, USA - FEB 2, 2002
It’s a damn shame they use a green bottle. This used to be one of my fav session beers but then I discovered real beer.

MyLiverLeftMe (1) - USA - FEB 2, 2002 does not count
Smooth, very easy to drink beer. Unique odor of DMS. One of my personal favorite ’Drinking’ beers.

barkimer99 (6) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - FEB 1, 2002 does not count
A good quality beer but not the best.

0.8
mchinn (22) - Orlando, Florida, USA - JAN 31, 2002
My roommate in college lived on this stuff. I tell ya, it has the most unique taste out of all the ’gross’ beers, but I could only take it once in a while or if there was nothing left in the refrigerator.

greystreet80 (191) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - JAN 29, 2002
A little disapointing, kind of a woman’s beer. Not enough flavor for me.