overall
RATINGS: 1758   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

🙈 Wh2205's rating is a personal note, has fewer than the 75 required characters and does not contribute to the beer's score.

DAJTX (8) - - FEB 10, 2018 does not count
Next time you have the urge to order a B/M/C light, stop and try this instead. Not bad for what it is, especially if you can get it cheap. Just another light rather thin macro, but better than some and better than anything light.

Slickmick () - easton, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 9, 2018
I've tried 100s of beers from all over. I'm getting older(47 years of age). I got to stick to a lighter beer so I don't get to heavy. Tried all the lighter beer, and love Rolling Rock. I bring it to parties or family get togethers, and everyone ends up drinking my Rolling Rocks. This is a great morning beer also. I will be drinking this beer for many years to come.

mikesq10 (14) - - FEB 7, 2018
UPDATED: FEB 7, 2018 On tap, RR has an amazing light finish with a good “I’ll come back for more” taste. Find the taste a bit iffy in cans but still easy to finish. For some reason the American RR’s taste worst and different than the Canadian version, idk if they do something different to it or what. Oh well.

rodneykm (112) - Anderson, South Carolina, USA - JAN 18, 2018
I'd rather just drink purified water from Wal-Mart. Next to no taste. Waste of time.

69beerlover69 (3) - Chiraq, Illinois, USA - JAN 18, 2018 does not count
I was weaned on this beer in the Crowsnest pass of Alberta. Served it at my wedding, my first born’s celebration party and my buddy’s divorce parties. It goes great with any food from Elk roast to veggie burger. Kokanee is the epitome of smooth drinkable North-American pilsners. Columbia brewing sold to Labatts but the Columbia brewery in Creston still makes the Kokanee at one location, with gristed malt and pelletized Pac-NW hops and most important, soft calcite glacial run off water (perfect for lager making). It’s available across Canada from the single source in creston BC……… Uh ya..Anyway...the beer. It’s the best attempt yet at Canadianizing a mega brewed plisner into a very drinkable form without loosing too much taste. It has an 8 stage brewing process and is naturally aged in cold storage 28 days. This is the beer for you if you like to drink a refreshing light summer beer with all natural chem-free ingredients. If you come at it from any other frame of reference you will be guilty of judging it to be something it is not intended to be. Gristed malt, great water, naturally lagered, smooth crisp, drinkable. There is no such thing as a "Kokanee hangover". I have been drinking and brewing and writing about craft beer for over 20 yrs and this is one of 2 commercial brews I can tolerate……… Pours a pale straw color. Pleasing 2 finger rocky white cap with moderate retention that dissipates to a surface lace and lasts the rest of the drink. Has a pleasingly malty and slight pils/saaz spicy hop aroma. On the palate: starts malty with light crusty malts, smooth palate feel....distinctly 2 dimensional and light with just enough light hopping so the biscuit malts don’t dominate, finishes clean with a biscuit-bready sweet bite in after taste. A really great Canadian mega brew...the best actually. This is a well made beer and the mistake most people make is serving it too cold, cold kills this delicate flavor - serve at about 8deg. C, this will allow you to find the character in this delicate light pilsner.

1.3
ads135 (5235) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - JAN 13, 2018
A standard pale ale. Not the worst offering from AB, and it has a sweetness to it that’s pretty decent on a hot day.

Aggiebob (1430) - Huntsville, Alabama, USA - JAN 9, 2018
UPDATED: JAN 9, 2018 Draft. It poured a pale yellow with a white head. The aroma is light corn malt. The watery taste is sweet.

LovibondTun8 () - Carlstadt, New Jersey, USA - DEC 25, 2017
there is nothing good I can say about this beer, I used to drink it years ago in Penn, it has been awhile since I had one, A friend gave me a 30 pack for Christmas, one very big disappointment , how can you call this beer , it taste like plain water, I had several friends over and asked them if they would like to try it, of course they said yes I could not believe the looks on there faces when they took there first taste, they said Hank is this some kind of a joke, this is water in a rolling rock can, how did you do this I was a asked.did what, put water in a sealed can. I m sorry to have say this , But I have to let you know Maby , just maybe someone at the factory is pissed off at you, please look in to this, If you need a couple of cans, I would be very happy to send you some, so that you can see for yourself how bad this is, Merry Christmas.

Slipstream (2732) - USA - DEC 9, 2017
UPDATED: DEC 10, 2017 I remember when this was a cool "microbrew" with the "33" written mysteriously on the inside of the label, which was embossed nicely on the green bottle. Now it comes in a can, is owned by AB, and tastes every bit like a typical, cheap, macro pale lager. The aroma is decent and it doesn't taste bad, but its bland flavor also demonstrates why the home and craft brewing thing got started in the first place.

BeerBenji (22) - - DEC 2, 2017
Just a cheap macro lager, easy to drink, good price. I would consider it better than any coors or bud light and even mentioning those beers gives you the kind of idea what this beer is like. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone