overall
RATINGS: 1748   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Ingredients: Water, malt, rice, hops, corn, brewers yeast.
From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment, as a tribute to your good taste. It comes from the mountain springs to you.

victorious99 (13) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - NOV 1, 2002
All I can say is: WOW! Great great beer. Soooo tasty. A little on the pricey side though.

lachdanan (9) - Tipton, Indiana, USA - FEB 19, 2003 does not count
UPDATED: MAR 4, 2003 Yeah it is REALLY PALE maybe that's why they call it EXTRA PALE. This is a very under rated beer and yeah maybe it doesn't smell all that great but who the hell is smelling it anyways?

lloyd41 (3) - USA - MAY 25, 2003 does not count
Who doesn't like the Rock? If you don't like Rolling Rock, you shouldn't call yourself human

jlthiering (48) - Viginia Beach, Maryland, USA - DEC 1, 2007
Can not believe everyone not enjoying rolling rock. The best beer I have ever tasted, can not wait until I open my next one

DocZoidBerg (2) - Danville, Virginia, USA - AUG 10, 2008 does not count
Most of the bad ratings come from people who are more concerned with the change of brewing location than the ACTUAL BEER! It has not changed! It smells like a real beer should. It has the perfect amber color which the green bottle highlights all the more. It’s taste is smooth and tickles the senses from the first sip to the last swallow. It leaves you wanting more. If these people were blind testing the rolling rock and had no idea of it’s brewing location they would simply have to agree. Rolling Rock is not all I stock, but there is more Rolling Rock Extra Pale in my fridge than anything else.

Drinkinbrews (35) - Wisconsin, USA - SEP 25, 2009
Very light taste, pale appearance, thin fluffy head, one of my personal favorites! A definite lawn mower beer, very refreshing.

raecannabis (1) - germansville, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 15, 2012 does not count
Rolling rock is by far my all time favorite!!! great taste, plus its cheap. I’ll drink it anytime, anywhere.

ariesluv1 (3) - Siler City, North Carolina, USA - JUN 21, 2014 does not count
Like a cheaper heniken that i never knew tasted so damn good def a suprising beer

Mza (1) - - OCT 20, 2014 does not count
Its good, when it comes to this style its on the money and light. Especially good on sale and summer days. Beer snobs, bugger off and drink those bitter beers that leave you feeling like you ate a old sponge. I liked it and ive had all kinds of beers. From ipas, to imperials to big stouts.

provostar (1) - - DEC 15, 2016 does not count
Probably one of the smoothest drinking beers out there. Excellence through simplicity.