overall
RATINGS: 224   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.97/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
A true bohemian-style pilsner. Crisp and refreshing, this beer is perfect for a hot summer day. Saint Arnold Summer Pils has a delicate, sweet malt taste complemented by an abundant hop aroma and flavor. This beer is brewed with fine German malt, and a copious quantity of "noble" hops imported from the Czech Republic. Saint Arnold Summer Pils is best consumed at 36° Fahrenheit

legion242 (2348) - Richardson, Texas, USA - JUL 13, 2004
I can not believe that I never got around to rating this one. Every summer, it is my favorite beer- it is all I drink when I visit the saucer- just very refreshing with a ton of character.
Earlier Rating: 10/8/2001 Total Score: 3.2
Tasty and refreshing pilsner. Dry hoppy flavors stand well.

teckdeck2008 (25) - Bryan, Texas, USA - MAY 26, 2013
clear golden color; wheat, herbs and mushrooms on the nose; heavy wheat, mushrooms and herbs on the palate; herbal finish

JakeSparks (125) - Alvin, Texas, USA - JAN 21, 2013
now this is a pilsener! light fruit and grains, with a good firm mouth feel. during the season, this always is in my fridge.

Rmorris007 (53) - - SEP 30, 2014
Great summer beer! Didn’t do an outside activity without it!. Easy to drink and a real refresher for me. Cant wait until next summer to have a few of these

SudsMcDuff (8494) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - SEP 16, 2005
WOW, For a pilsner this beer tastes friggin great!!! I’ve never tasted a pilsner with so much complexity. Beutiful white head that leaves a little something down the glass...I LOVE Saint Arnold Beers and here’s another to prove why!!