overall
RATINGS: 4386   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%

n0kwa (34) - Talisheek, Louisiana, USA - JUL 31, 2004
Long lasting white head. Cooper appearance. Bold malty flavor. Slightly sweet finish that lasted for a whille.

Kevin (2199) - Montana, USA - JUL 31, 2004
Bottle. pours a light brownish gold with a pocked white head. sweet malty aroma. taste of caramel with a nice bitter balance. slightly fruity finish that is nice.

AlphaOne (142) - AUSTRALIA - JUL 29, 2004
UPDATED: AUG 1, 2004 slightly hazed amber, with a nice white head. Hoppy and metallic, caramel malt and subdued fruit also present in the aroma. nicely toasty and caramelly malt, with drying, floral, piney, earthy, citrusy hop bitterness. Slightly thin in body.

davidflores99 (225) - Signal HIll, California, USA - JUL 27, 2004
UPDATED: JUL 14, 2006 Well I had to re-rate this beer because the more I drink it, the more I like it. It does have a distinct taste to it which I love now, and I must say this is my everyday beer.

thegreenrooster (4402) - St.louis, Missouri, USA - JUL 22, 2004
Pours a nice copper with a big fluffy white head. NIce hoppy aroma. Flavor is nice mix of hops and malt. Alot better flavor than most lagers. Good for novice to pro.

celluloiddroid (25) - Hebron, Indiana, USA - JUL 21, 2004
Not bad, it had a good hop and malt taste. I may be biased though since I was camping all week and it was the first beer I’d had in a while.

ruggedman (647) - Portland, Maine, USA - JUL 21, 2004
Decent middle of the road mass produced beer. Good beer if you’re starting to get used to hops. I dont really like something about it, perhaps it’s just not different enough. Good beer, but not a great beer.

farmboy (218) - Barwon Heads, AUSTRALIA - JUL 20, 2004
UPDATED: JAN 8, 2006 I’d been meaning to grab one of these for quite a while but the price tag always put me off. Tried it from the bottle and found it to be a bit too metallic. Can’t explain it really. I won’t be rushing out to buy another one. RE-RATE: on draught at many of the pubs I went to when on holidays in Boston in September 2005. Much better this time around, although not something I wanted to drink a lot of.

JonMoore (2067) - Loughborough, Leicestershire, ENGLAND - JUL 20, 2004
Pale amber colour. Small white head, quickly gone. Aroma is malty, with some hops and fruit. Taste is malty, maybe some light hops. Thin bodied with an average mouthfeel. Not bad, but nothing particularly great about it.

YourDarkLord (1800) - Urbana, Illinois, USA - JUL 18, 2004
Part of a local tastting of a Sam Adams Brewmaster Mix Pack. Decent. Amber with white head. Floral, hops, malt nose. Light bodied. Flavor was clean and crisp and somewhat refreshing. Good Lawnmower beer.