overall
RATINGS: 4237   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%

rabuc (143) - carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 15, 2004
one of my favorite beers that you can find at most upscale establishments. a great looking brew, a deep clear copper color with off white head. a smooth fruity, spicey flavor that finishes slightly bitter and dry. a very good beer!

Patik (11) - New York, USA - JAN 12, 2004
Very good upper-middle class beer. Slight aftertaste, but a good palate. Good with or without food.

MartinKubert (862) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - JAN 11, 2004
Quite nice brew. Very smooth bitterness in both start and finish. Some notes of pumpkin in the palate. Found cinnamon in both finish and aftertaste.

Syd (921) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - JAN 10, 2004
On tap, the beer appears a crystal clear yellow amber color with a small head and little lace. The aroma is lightly hoppy and malty. The flavor and palate are really quite decent for the style and price. Overall, this is really OK for a generic Lager.

jcc83 (137) - Athens, Georgia, USA - JAN 10, 2004
Kind of middle-of-the-road, but certainly good. Enough flavor to be thoroughly enjoyable, and a very pleasant golden appearance. I'll definitely drink it again.

Cashazza (217) - Morganville, Maryland, USA - JAN 9, 2004
I was happy to find this offered at the local bowling alley...a nice lager with flavor when all that is offered is BMC! Floral aroma, malty, and hops are slightly present.

evinal (78) - Mattapoisett, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 8, 2004
Not my first choice, but its my only choice on so many occasions, what would i drink without it. My first real beer. Thanks for that!

willblake (2664) - Bel Air, Maryland, USA - JAN 8, 2004
A better than average American lager, so readily available that it makes a good standby beer when you're stuck eating out at a chain or local tavern. Clean amber color, light orchard-flowery aroma. It seems to have changed a lot over the years, losing some of its character, but I suppose that's an evil of massive popularity. I'm never too sad if this is the only alternative offered to B/M/C, in fact, this is one that got me off the American Standards in the first place.

GrainBeltGuzzler (249) - Goodhue, Minnesota, USA - JAN 6, 2004
Don't really recall particularly what I didn't like about this beer I just recall that the taste of it disgusted me thoroughly

firemedic713 (169) - Palm Bay, Florida, USA - JAN 6, 2004
Ok for a macro. Clear yellow to amber pour. Not the best nose but not awful. Medium to full body. This was second time trying and it grew on me a bit.