overall

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

jgauquie's rating

jgauquie (33) - Poughkeepsie, New York, USA - JAN 20, 2012
Not a lager fan, but I do like Sammy! We all know what it tastes like so... I do like it though. Better than all of those other so called commercial lagers with rice fillers!!!

Jabah (805) - Bethesda, Maryland, USA - APR 2, 2018
I too prefer their Boston Ale over the Boston Lager. I guess this is the original Sam Adams that we all started drinking. For me, it was the first "microbrew", although they have maybe always been a macro, I dunno. I never fell in love with this beer, but have found it drinkable....especially in an airport where it usually is one of the best choices. I'm not the biggest lager fan, but this one is aight. UPDATED 12/17/09- I hadn't had this in a couple years til now (it came in the winter variety pack). I am liking this more in the comfort of my own home. Noticing the malty and hoppy flavors more. Gonna upgrade it a few notches. It really is a decent beer for the price.

Piepenhenrich (1379) - Steinbach, GERMANY - MAR 30, 2018
Pours clear amber with a creamy, yellowish head. Fruity aroma. Flavours include mal and some fruit, gently dominated by a pleasant bitterness. Good!

KyleThomas (0) - - MAR 24, 2018 does not count
UPDATED: MAR 25, 2018 Fantastic lager, a slight sweetness from the malts but just the right amount of tart from the hops. Definitely my favorite beer. Always nice to crack one open on a nice warm day.

dnstone (4174) - Kansas City, Missouri, USA - MAR 19, 2018
Pours a copper color with sudsy off white head. Malty forward aroma. Malty forward sweet body, very classic SA malt character. Notes: bottles since college

malibrat (266) - Pula, CROATIA - MAR 17, 2018
UPDATED: MAR 17, 2018 Pivo u flaši. Aroma hmelja ništa posebno. Okus gorkast kao gorča Češka piva (makar oni koriste neki Njemački hmelj) i ima nešto herbalno. Tjelo dosta vodenasto. Uglavnom očekivao sam malo više sladniji okus. Uglavnom pivo nije niš specijalno.

royalbeer (256) - NORWAY - MAR 13, 2018
Et ganske godt øl, passer til det meste av mat. Også behagelig som tørstedrikk. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

mandrilo00 (220) - CROATIA - FEB 25, 2018
neloše za amera, iznad očekivanja........................................

zoltomar (7) - - FEB 25, 2018 does not count
Easily my favorite lager of all time. There is no second place lager next to this one. When I can’t make up my mind about what beer to buy at the store, I almost always grab this one. It never disappoints. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Adamsbrews (19) - - FEB 24, 2018
Great American lager. Any beer drinker that enjoys good beer should drink it ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Jingis (688) - Bratislava, SLOVAK REPUBLIC - FEB 22, 2018
Zakupene v podniku peach. Vona sladova. Farba medova. Chut taktie sladova so zaujimavou koncovkou.