overall
RATINGS: 4438   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.22/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%

mogo (38) - California, USA - OCT 26, 2001
Much better on tap than out of a bottle. Better than most American beers, but I prefer their Boston Ale.

MOboy (504) - Kansas City, Missouri, USA - NOV 2, 2001
I used to like this beer, but the taste gets real old, real quick for some reason now. Maybe I used to drink it too much. Anyway, this is a decent brew considering it is a pretty mass produced beer.

Norton (333) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - DEC 28, 2001
A good ’gateway’ beer I first started drinking in ’92 or so... a lot of other ’microbrews’ have extremely similar tastes. Nice texture and gravity for such a (now) mass produced beer. A bit bloaty on the tummy but this is no doubt a nice beer.

40oz (181) - Newport Beach, California, USA - JAN 7, 2002
Hoppy aroma. Clean slightly malty, slightly bitter taste. This is a good lager that resembles an ale in taste.

TheRavishingOne (45) - Cumming, Georgia, USA - MAR 9, 2002
Pretty beer with a nearly bland, yet a cut above that, taste. It has a slightly (almost not worth mentioning) watery feel to it, and it follows with a slightly bitter aftertaste. Now with that in mind I remind you that Sam Adams never lets me down.

estoppel (1028) - Buffalo, New York, USA - AUG 3, 2002
RERATE 8/3/02: Noticed that this beer is now brewed in Eden, NC. That’s got to be Miller, right?

Fulkrum78 (175) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - FEB 22, 2002
Good beer, I just don’t like it.

TheRimmer (483) - Florida, USA - MAY 13, 2002
Initially I wasnt impressed, but its easy to drink. The finnish has this flavor of coffee or chocolate which is probably the best part. Initial flavor was kind of bland....very fizzy and bubbly feel and swallow.

achtungpv (259) - Austin, Texas, USA - MAY 14, 2002
I avoided this for a long time. Didn’t believe my northern friends had any taste in beer. This isn’t bad.

Merc (313) - Pullman, Washington, USA - MAY 24, 2002
My favourite lager. A good stand by in bars where everything else has ’lite’ in the title. Well balanced, crisp, and drinkable. Not exactly a complex finish but decently hopped. Surprisingly bitter, actually.