overall

RATINGS: 28   MEAN: 2.77/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.77/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Bov (12541) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - SEP 25, 2001
I had this one under the name Lightship. Without doubts my favourite light beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
faroeviking (10664) - FAROE ISLANDS - JAN 1, 2007
Tasty easy to drink beer with low calories. Thin but still some good maltiness.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Crit (3934) - Surrey, British Columbia, CANADA - JAN 14, 2003

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
PhillyBeer2112 (2803) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - FEB 17, 2006
I like how now and again Ill scour my old notes and find something not entered! First my memories of this: Always was surprised by how good this was, at least, as far as light beers went. It wasnt something I had regularly but never turned it down. My notes: darkish gold with a honeyed character (both aroma and flavor). Clean, boring. Medium bodied. Just enough hops.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Volgon (2763) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - NOV 16, 2002
While slightly better than the new SA Light, it was a light beer and thus deserves your scorn. Drink less, but better, as opposed to this. I drank a bit of this in the day and always felt cheated after I did.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
BREWMUSKCLES (2646) - New Jersey, USA - SEP 6, 2007
IT WAS LIGHT AND REFRESHING. TASTED LIKE A LIGHT CARAMEL MALT AND THEN BEER. YEARS AGO IT HAD A BETTER MORE HOP FLAVOR. A BIT RESINY AND PINEY.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
BroSpud (2147) - , Massachusetts, USA - FEB 13, 2009
I remember having one of these several years back and not liking it. It is good for what it is its just that I dont like what it is. Better than most other light beers yet still tasting of water and lacking flavor.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Panzuriel (2125) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - AUG 21, 2002
This one is nasty. I think I got the last bottle in Ohio. Then they stopped making this crap. Its pretty light beer-ish with an attempt to spice things up. REally doesnt work all that well. Ends up being fizzy, watery and thin. Oh so thin.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
dirtymike (2016) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - MAY 13, 2002
Other than the bad name, I dont know why BBC gave up on this in favour of the present Light,its been years since I had this beer,but I recall it being a great escape from light beer without the lack of flavour of a craft brew.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
RSRIZZO (1980) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - SEP 17, 2007
Had this beer on 12/29/1997. It has a golden color with a little bit of a haze to it. The aroma is light and sweet. Carbonation is very high at first but slows down quickly. The taste of this beer is far better than any other light beer Ive had. It starts off with a crisp body, similar to a good bodied American premium, and goes down refreshingly smooth. The finish is more like a Pale Ale than a Light beer, with the flavor of hops coming though and a mild bitterness on the tale end. This is a great beer and one of the best light beers ever made.