overall
Style: Premium Lager
Tadcaster, England
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 73   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.7/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Filtered and pasteurised lager served under pressure from a keg.
Ingredients: Barley malt, hops, yeast and water.

garygutdrop (1) - - MAR 19, 2017 does not count
I have been trading with Samuel Smiths brewery for the best part of 8 years and I cannot honestly say it has been the best 8 years of my life. I love visiting my local Taddy bar to sample the sweet amber nectar that is Taddy Lager. Live, breath, and sweat Tads.

Caldavies92 (1) - mansfield, Nottinghamshire, ENGLAND - MAR 19, 2017 does not count
You could not get a better pint of beer. I wake up In a morning and think Taddys, have taddy water on my wheetos and bathe my potatoes in Taddy water. Taddys has gone down as the number one beers in the Davies family for generation, Davies Senior told the reverend to baptise my brothers and I in Taddy water and it was then we become known as the Taddy trio. I have swore to find and hunt any man that disrespects the Taddy name. The doctors have stated that without Taddys I would not function, I have 2 pints of blood and 6 pints of Taddys always in my system, the heart beats Taddys. Meet me on the 26th July for Taddys Day (Taddy x mas) every year. One love, Taddy King xo

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
thejackpacker (260) - East Sussex, ENGLAND - FEB 9, 2017
Draught keg at the Lyceum. Really not much to say about this beer, standard poor lager.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
mike_77 (6050) - Breda, NETHERLANDS - DEC 23, 2016
Clear golden colour with strong carbonation and lasting head. Aroma and flavour have some pale malts. Low bitterness. Well made but ultimately bland lager.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Garrold (4849) - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, ENGLAND - SEP 26, 2016
Tap. Brown Bear, Sheffield. Kennys stag do. Clear, pale gold. Streams of bubbles. Frothy, bright white head. Nose has sweet, sickly, cereal malts. Taste is metallic and lightly bitter. Foamy mouthfeel. Fairly watery. Sam Smiths beers are generally better than this one. Sweet and buttery and thin.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
Heidbummer (486) - SCOTLAND - SEP 4, 2016
Lagers dont do very well here. Had a pint at the Chandos, and it was great. Fresh, clear, dry but with sweetness in the back. Some hops in there too. Just bloody good tasty lager. You cant drink DIPA all the time.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
redders1974 (1193) - Greater Manchester, ENGLAND - APR 11, 2016
On keg at the star rochdale straw small head drinkable enough misses s bit of carbonation for me some metalic mineral notes

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
downender (8341) - Bristol, Gloucestershire, ENGLAND - MAR 5, 2016
On tap at the King William Alehouse, Bristol February 2016. Pale gold in colour, with a big, white, head. Very gassy. Sharp lager, with a hint of lemon fruit, crisp cereal malts and a lingering, bitter, finish. A decent, if over-carbonated lager.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Hippoman (646) - Durham, ENGLAND - JAN 1, 2016
Keg at The Colpitts, Durham, 2.08/pint. Light golden beer with a big, white, ice-cream style head and furious carbonation. The aroma is muted with only light buttery and noble hop notes detectable. The flavour is bready and the taste reasonable bitter for a lager. Crisp and enjoyable pale lager.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Alexi91 (437) - Bristol/Romsey, Hampshire, ENGLAND - OCT 1, 2015
Origin: Tap. Vessel: Nonic. Supplier: King William Ale House (Bristol). Sweet with a hint of bitterness.