overall
Style: Premium Lager
Tadcaster, England
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 72   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.7/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Filtered and pasteurised lager served under pressure from a keg.
Ingredients: Barley malt, hops, yeast and water.

Cunningham (8403) - Halden, NORWAY - SEP 11, 2017
Sparkling golden color. Lovely Bubbles. Fine thick white head. Moderate intensity in the aroma. Ok body. Average carbonation level. Decent bitterness. Mellow malty, mild citric and herbal flavor. Nice fresh stuff.
[On tap at Angel - Rotherhithe in London, England]

Scopey (15725) - Croydon, Greater London, ENGLAND - APR 5, 2017
Keg at Ye Olde Swiss Cottage. It pours clear yellow with a decent white head. The aroma is soft, mellow, sweet pale malt, grainy, cereal, light spice and some nougat. The taste is crisp, grassy dryness, sweet pale malt, cheap white bread & butter, cereal and a faint air of lemon with a dryish finish. Light - medium body and moderate, lively carbonation. Maybe a touch on the sweet side...Not bad per se, just pretty forgettable.

garygutdrop (1) - - MAR 19, 2017 does not count
I have been trading with Samuel Smiths brewery for the best part of 8 years and I cannot honestly say it has been the best 8 years of my life. I love visiting my local Taddy bar to sample the sweet amber nectar that is Taddy Lager. Live, breath, and sweat Tads.

Caldavies92 (1) - mansfield, Nottinghamshire, ENGLAND - MAR 19, 2017 does not count
You could not get a better pint of beer. I wake up In a morning and think Taddys, have taddy water on my wheeto’s and bathe my potatoes in Taddy water. Taddys has gone down as the number one beers in the Davies family for generation, Davies Senior told the reverend to baptise my brothers and I in Taddy water and it was then we become known as the Taddy trio. I have swore to find and hunt any man that disrespects the Taddy name. The doctors have stated that without Taddys I would not function, I have 2 pints of blood and 6 pints of Taddys always in my system, the heart beats Taddys. Meet me on the 26th July for Taddys Day (Taddy x mas) every year. One love, Taddy King xo

thejackpacker (640) - East Sussex, ENGLAND - FEB 9, 2017
Draught keg at the Lyceum. Really not much to say about this beer, standard poor lager.

mike_77 (7096) - Breda, NETHERLANDS - DEC 23, 2016
Clear golden colour with strong carbonation and lasting head. Aroma and flavour have some pale malts. Low bitterness. Well made but ultimately bland lager.

Garrold (5607) - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, ENGLAND - SEP 26, 2016
Tap. Brown Bear, Sheffield. Kenny’s stag do. Clear, pale gold. Streams of bubbles. Frothy, bright white head. Nose has sweet, sickly, cereal malts. Taste is metallic and lightly bitter. Foamy mouthfeel. Fairly watery. Sam Smiths beers are generally better than this one. Sweet and buttery and thin.

Heidbummer (889) - SCOTLAND - SEP 4, 2016
Lagers don’t do very well here. Had a pint at the Chandos, and it was great. Fresh, clear, dry but with sweetness in the back. Some hops in there too. Just bloody good tasty lager. You can’t drink DIPA all the time.

redders1974 (1630) - Greater Manchester, ENGLAND - APR 11, 2016
On keg at the star rochdale straw small head drinkable enough misses s bit of carbonation for me some metalic mineral notes

downender (8891) - Bristol, Gloucestershire, ENGLAND - MAR 5, 2016
On tap at the King William Alehouse, Bristol February 2016. Pale gold in colour, with a big, white, head. Very gassy. Sharp lager, with a hint of lemon fruit, crisp cereal malts and a lingering, bitter, finish. A decent, if over-carbonated lager.