overall
RATINGS: 316   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.49/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Gold Medal Winner in the World Beer Cup 2000, Oscar’s has quickly become our most popular brand. A full-bodied beer with a smooth finish, this is the ultimate oatmeal stout.

hutch914199 (107) - Wisconsin, USA - OCT 9, 2001
Another great beer from a great little-known brewery. If you can find this beer, try it.

THE BEER BARON (275) - Wisconsin, USA - AUG 2, 2001
..................................................

stoutloveril (21) - Freeport, Illinois, USA - DEC 2, 2006
Bottle. Almost black with a nice tan head.Sweet chocolate aroma. Nice oats, roasted malt, chocolate mixture. A lovely stout!

ejn23099 (1) - USA - MAR 22, 2002 does not count
Received this beer in a beer of the month club. By far one of my favorites. I am a fan of stouts and this is one I definitely reccommend to try.

drpimento (3734) - La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 4, 2005
Wow! Great beer!! Nice tan, foamy, thick n creamy head; great body and mouth feel, nice interplay between the different malts, very low hops and bitterness - just enough to offset the sweetness - very good balance, satisfying. Had it on draft next door at Bodega. Going back for another one right now, in fact. Yum!!

meadlover1959 (14) - Wisconsin, USA - MAR 20, 2005
I love this beer. One of my favorite commercial stouts. It ha a nice creamy head and low hops which allows the dark malts to shine.

Brynachndlr (1) - Chicagoland, USA - MAR 17, 2010 does not count
A new favorite. I wanted something new- and also wanted something non-bitter. This is probably my new favorite chocolate stout. It poured foamy (but that could have been me), but even the foam tasted good. A nice smooth oatmeal chocolate stout.

Itzjerm (3074) - Taft, Tennessee, USA - NOV 26, 2015
Really this is that good. Perfect chocolate coffee taste and aroma. I could smell and taste this beer all day. Prefect mouthfeel for abv. Just perfect period. I would buy year round if near me. Purchased in bottle while in Wisconsin. Creamy sugar dark roast and mainly chocolate. Amazing. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

jkane (21) - USA - MAY 19, 2005
A very good beer. Since it is so available, I tend to drink it often. It would probably be in my top 20 beers I seek out.

The Friar99 (222) - Wisconsin, USA - SEP 2, 2001