overall
RATINGS: 165   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.38/5   IBU: 45   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Devil’s Ale – Our flagship brew! Devil’s Ale is a new breed of West Coast American Ales. Deep golden maroon in color, Devil’s Ale is defined by as delicious citrus hop character derived from Cascade and Centennial hops grown in the Pacific Northwest and balanced firm caramel malt flavor. Devil’s Ale pairs wonderfully with salmon and pork (i.e. BACON!!) and goes best with sharp cheeses such as Cheddar and Colby. Arizona’s highest rated pale ale! 96 Points- Draft Magazine. 13.5°

ryrpat (403) - Illinois, USA - DEC 11, 2014
Nice pale ale with lots of flavor. Always sure to grab some santan brews when I come in from out of town ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

dlihcsnatas (818) - Temple, Texas, USA - NOV 29, 2014
Amber brew with decent head. Smells of citrus and pine hops. Taste is an acidic citrus that is not too overbearing. Very good APA that I will have to say ranks right up there with some of the best. On the down side, this appears to only come in CANS. Why? Why is so many breweries going to give it to us in the can? Not a fan of the can but this one is a good brew all the same but my overall was dropped due to the can.

ajnepple (7338) - Lakewood, Colorado, USA - NOV 25, 2014
12 oz can from Whole Foods Market - Chandler. Dark orange/light amber appearance with a sticky, off-white head. Aroma of light pine, earthy hops, citrus fruits and toasted grains. Similar flavor, crisp and pretty hoppy for an APA, medium bitterness and minimal sweetness. Medium body with ample carbonation and a slight dry finish.

beerme31 (707) - Holly Springs, North Carolina, USA - NOV 10, 2014
Draft. Clear amber thin off white head. Aroma of floral and some pine and fruit. Medium sweet taste. Medium body with light dry bitterness. Overall a very nice apa.

citydave (93) - - NOV 7, 2014
Served too cold at haymaker, Goodyear,az. Spice and hops in aroma. Very smooth and simple. Hoppier than I like but that’s the style.

OldMrCrow (2446) - Seattle, Washington, USA - NOV 5, 2014
Draft at some Mexican place in Tempe.

Deep red pour. Mild C-hops over caramel malt. Yeah. That’s about it.

rumproasts (6052) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - OCT 26, 2014
sample from can at 2014 houston big brew fest. amber with small head. Pretty standard pale ale. Medium malt, medium hops. Inoffensive, but rather bland.

arminjewell (9721) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - OCT 14, 2014
Pour out of 12 oz can, dark reddish pour with white head, aroma brought notes of orange peel, grass, pine, some resin into some caramel, toffee, spicy notes. Taste had some bitter pine, prickly spice, some grapefruit and sweet orange, some honey/cracker, finishing bitter, spicy.

BottleHouse (3) - CEDAR FALLS, Iowa, USA - OCT 11, 2014 does not count
I’m rating this beer almost 3 months from when I tried it but the brew sticks in my memory. All-around GREAT ale as I recall. The fact that I just rode into camp from an all-day group bike ride, tired and THIRSTY and in some very warm weather may have biased-high my opinion. Nevertheless, the experience had me immediately reaching into the our club cooler for another. Never met an angel that didn’t like a little Devils Ale.

brewballs (215) - USA - SEP 29, 2014
Actually not a bad brew. Much better than Mr.Pineapple. It is a simple ale. Light head. The hops are prominent. Smooth taste. Citrusy but not cloying aftertaste. Fine beer for late summer.