overall
RATINGS: 169   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.38/5   IBU: 45   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Devil’s Ale – Our flagship brew! Devil’s Ale is a new breed of West Coast American Ales. Deep golden maroon in color, Devil’s Ale is defined by as delicious citrus hop character derived from Cascade and Centennial hops grown in the Pacific Northwest and balanced firm caramel malt flavor. Devil’s Ale pairs wonderfully with salmon and pork (i.e. BACON!!) and goes best with sharp cheeses such as Cheddar and Colby. Arizona’s highest rated pale ale! 96 Points- Draft Magazine. 13.5°

Sublym (78) - Arizona, USA - SEP 3, 2012
One of the best American pale ales around. Locally, its by far the best. No wimpy pale ale here, hoppy, dry, malty...its all there. I swear when I open a can, I hear the ferris buellers song "oh yea" playing in the background.

quantumdrs (10) - mesa, USA - NOV 12, 2013
This beer is everything that I would want out of a west coast pale ale. Hoppy but not to much so. Citrus flavoring on the nose. Strongish beer with a nice mouth feel.

brodie5775 (6) - san tan, Arizona, USA - MAR 18, 2014 does not count
this to me tastes like a mix of an IPA and an amber. i really enjoy this beer although it is definitely not the same out of a can as it is on tap. i also usually drink this at the brewery

daytona37 (1) - TUCSON, Arizona, USA - OCT 2, 2016 does not count
I have had many IPAs, this is by far the best I have had. From beginning to end this IPA is amazing, the aroma and overall taste combined its drinkability, make moonjuice my favorite.

drpimento (3627) - La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 5, 2010
My fav of the SanTan brews so far.Pours with a nice, medium sized, thick, off white head that lasts, and good lacing. Color is a clear medium amber. Aroma is hop, floral, perfume, citrus, malt. Flavor is like nose, plus a real nice play between bitter and sweet which leads to the desire for another sip. Great body and carbonation. Finish is like flavor and as I said, a session brew.

DMLINAZ (332) - Mesa, Arizona, USA - AUG 18, 2013
From a can or on draft, this is one of my favorite pale ales, on par in my opinion with Oskar Blues Dales Pale Ale. It has a wonderful hoppy, citrus aroma. Flavor is hops, citrus; well balanced. Mouthfeel is crisp, strong, full-bodied.

twistedwedge (8) - Surprise, Arizona, USA - OCT 7, 2013 does not count
On tap at Girmaldis pizza-very tasty APA. Nice citrus aroma..hop flavor over the nose, citrus and caramel finish. Definitely one of my favorites far as an American pale ale goes. Will definitely drink more of this...

Stenorenoman (2) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - NOV 1, 2015 does not count
The best IPA beer I have had in a long time. It has just the right amount of hops for my taste.very refreshing on a hot day.

dwyerpg (6180) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUL 28, 2013
This was pretty decent. Orange in color, but with some hops in the body. I’d call this a pale ale (labeled under some local bar’s name). Pretty easy to drink.

outofmehead (1) - - MAY 7, 2014 does not count
From a can, poured into a 12 oz. glass. Pours a medium off-white head two fingers deep, some fruity hop aromas mixed with sweet malt notes. Taste is some NW hop fruitiness with a firm, lingering crystally sweet malt backbone. A well balanced, somewhat sessionable, infinitely enjoyable American amber (or possibly a more aggressive English pale?) ale. Was recommended by a total stranger while at the Majestic Mobil in Flagstaff.