petewhitley (570) - Nagoya, JAPAN - NOV 17, 2013
~This review was made some time ago via another application, and thus the specific details (beyond numerical scores) are no longer available~ rosenbergh (11799) - Tampere, FINLAND - JUN 23, 2011
350 ml can. From Malaysia.jdjuice (500) - Kumamoto, JAPAN - NOV 11, 2010
Slightly hazy pale golden colour with small white head.
Grain, malt, some fruity sourness, coriander and some sweetness in aroma.
Grainy malty flavour with mild fruity sweet hops.
1. Pour vigorously until glass fills up with head.
2. Wait til head dies down, then pour the rest of the beer.
3. Aim for a 3:7 head to beer ratio.
1. Pour beer vigorously so that glass fills up with head.
2. Wait five minutes for head to die down and beer to warm up.
3. Enjoy warm, flat beer.
This beer was really disgusting thanks to the unnecessary steps suggested for drinking it. It might taste just bad if drank normally, but tastes downright disgusting when flat and anything warmer than ice cold. Theis (15151) - Frederiksberg, DENMARK - NOV 6, 2010
Can at Sunroute Shinjuku Hotel. Clear yellow/golden - white head. Wheat, fruity, orange, light hoppy, light malty, citrus fruits, coriander, a bit plain - but ok !!!