overall
Brewed by Sawdust City Brewing Company
Style: American Pale Ale
Gravenhurst, Canada

RATINGS: 81   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.39/5   IBU: 25   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Can you bottle a season? Probably not, it’s far too big. But at the Sawdust City Brewing Co. we’ve done our darndest to put the best of summer into each can of our Golden Beach Pale Ale. With a sunshine yellow colour and the hazy hue of a long August afternoon, this easy drinking American Pale Ale is summer personified. Loaded with juicy citrus hop flavours, aromas of tropical fruit and freshly cut grass, each sip from this delicious ale will transport you back to those long, lazy days of summer any time of year. So grab your shorts and sandals and open a can of summer today!

Our hoppy session ale.

WATER: pure Muskoka water
BARLEY /MALT: Canadian 2-row barley, wheat
HOPS: galaxy, mosaic, sorachi ace, summit
YEAST California ale
10.5°

BeerStoreDude (18) - - JUL 27, 2015
This had such great citrus on the nose and citrus, grapefruit and pine on the tongue that I didn’t even recognize it as a wheat beer. This was recommended to me by a Nickel Brook worker at the Burlington Beer Festival and I subsequently recommended it to my friends as they came in. Everyone loved it!

codfishh (202) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 31, 2015
Pours a light hazy yellow fluffy white head that laces the glass. Aroma is grapefruit and pine. Flavor light grainy wheat malt, big grapefruit and piny hops, a little sufur (oniony, garlicy) note on the finish. Very dry, prickly carbonation, light body medium to high carbonation. Delicious sessionable hoppy beer.

97hill (230) - - APR 23, 2016
can from LCBO , after a sunny day @ work selling ski gear in a parking lot. Yard Sale Season is on. This is a very tast beer indeed , pale hazy, hoppy refreshing. I like ithis one a lot Light yet tasty, hoppy but not heavy. Summer in a can indeed

Boutip (6628) - Gatineau, Quebec, CANADA - MAR 14, 2016
Can: Poured a super light yellow color ale with a large foamy head with good retention and some lacing. Aroma of fresh juicy hops with grassy notes and some tropical fruit notes is quite interesting. Taste is also dominated by some juicy green hops notes with light tropical fruit notes and some light residuals sugar notes. Body is about average with good carbonation. Solid offering and nice take on the NZ hops.

Ontbeertaster (3208) - Ontario, CANADA - JUL 28, 2012
Tap, pours a nice golden, aroma is very hoppy and the flavour is really the right amount of hops. this beer to me was an IPA, maybe a wheat IPA but it didnt taste much like a wheat ale to me. As an IPA this one is quality, recommend a taste