overall

RATINGS: 11   MEAN: 3.6/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.43/5   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%

luttonm (6863) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 11, 2016
Tap at Schilling Cider House. Medicinal, buttery aroma, a little hop. Tart green apple at first, then a little hop, but weak, flabby butterscotch overwhelms. Not great.

bhensonb (15861) - Woodland, California, USA - FEB 10, 2016
Can from Total Wine in Folsom, CA. Pours light golden/perry with a transient white head. Aroma is a bit earth, made me think funk, but it’s really not that at all. Flavor is slightly tart, there’s some cider to it, but there’s some citrus/earthy hop as well, I think. It’s not exactly bitter; it is towards dry, and astringency makes it seem rather dry.

OldMrCrow (2446) - Seattle, Washington, USA - NOV 11, 2015
Can

Darker pour. Complex, almost funky aroma. Nice interplay of tart apple and bitter hops with sweet sugars leaking up from below. Tasty and interesting.

slowrunner77 (13006) - Reno, Nevada, USA - OCT 10, 2015
Lemony hops and sweet crisp apple. Another good cider...tartness could be from the hops or apples or both. Light but tasty.

obguthr (6742) - Staunton, Virginia, USA - SEP 18, 2015
Can: Fecal apple, lemon, and pencil shaving aroma. Hazy pale yellow, greenish tint. Apple, yogurt, thistle, key lime. Damn, I thought I was going to hate this, but this is awesome. Medium body, tart, easy carbonation. This cidery never ceases to impress me.

joebudzjoe (677) - Connecticut, USA - AUG 13, 2015
Can poured into a snifter. Now that I am GF, I haven’t been rating beers in a long time, but this beer has inspired me to continue my enjoyment for rating beers, but in a GF and cider form. This cider is the best I’ve ever tried. I love the fact that with its hops and yeast, this is essentially a beer but apples are replacing the malts. There isn’t a necessary strong hop bite to this beer, but it is more mellow and yeasty, almost reminding me of a Belgian ale. There’s almost like a Greek yogurt pillowy mouthfeel and there are buttery notes like a Chardonnay. Vanilla notes and a bit of floral from the hops. Excellent cider!

Ferris (16763) - Burnaby, British Columbia, CANADA - JUN 13, 2015
Draft - Grassy, funky and oddly sweet. Play dirty clear yellow. Light sweetness, apple acidity and a nice funky dryness. Very odd, not really hoppy, nor very much apple.

BiiruBierBeer (1059) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - APR 14, 2015
Smell is semi-sweet apple. Taste is like a beer/cider hybrid. It’s very tasty and drinkable.

daknole (11402) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - MAR 2, 2015
Gold pour. White head. Nice cider. The hops keep this from being a sweet alcoholic apple juice. I could drink this.

Ernesto987 (6050) - Arizona, USA - FEB 8, 2015
another canned cider,this one is much more balanced than the sweeter other one i had. Light hop presence really cuts off the sweetness with light bitterness.