overall
Brewed by Binding-Brauerei (Oetker Group)
Style: Radler/Shandy
Frankfurt, Germany
Serve in Shaker

RATINGS: 528   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.81/5   EST. CALORIES: 75   ABV: 2.5%
Schofferhofer Grapefruit is the unique combination of sparkling smooth Schofferhofer Hefeweizen with grapefruit flavoring. A refreshing well-rounded taste with tangy character and hints of sweetness is pleasing to the palate. Tastes best ice cold and right from the bottle. 50% of Schofferhofer Unfiltered Hefeweizen blended with 50% grapefruit drink.

Bamaboy1975 (242) - Suffolk, Virginia, USA - OCT 19, 2013
Had at Epcot's Food & Wine Festival!! It was on draft and I loved it! I just learned that it might be available at my local Total Wine! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

jorgea88 (2) - Maryland, USA - JUL 3, 2015 does not count
Taste like grapefruit. A very good summer drink. Fruity beer that my wife enjoyed who doesn’t normally drink beer.

krittenhouse (24) - Shelby, USA - APR 28, 2015
Wonderful amazing flavor, this is going to be a great beer for summer I can hardly wait!

Sweety0905 (8) - Baden-Württemberg, GERMANY - MAR 12, 2011 does not count
Very fruity, but not too sweet. Very refreshing on hot days. Delicious. For men and women.

dreamflower (790) - Steinbach, Manitoba, CANADA - SEP 10, 2011
Bottle. This beer is pleasing to look at, a pleasing mix of hefeweizen cloudiness and grapefruit colour. The grapefruit taste complements the hefeweizen well. I would say the abv is not high but that’s okay, I don’t need to get loaded every time I drink a beer. One of my favourites.

SudsMcDuff (8429) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - MAY 18, 2015
Had a couple of CaNs over at Charles’ baby shower, pounded the fuck outta it, I was melting .. . Perfect balance of hefe and grapefruit .. Crushable and refreshing, with just the right amount of tartness .. . My new summer item .. . Juices vaporizer..

seancarty (6) - Pipersville, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 1, 2015 does not count
Nice refreshing with solid grapefruit flavor. Perfect summer drink. Really fruity, not a poser like some shandy's.

brupelegrini (9) - BRAZIL - SEP 23, 2016 does not count
Uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ahhaha adorei, pra brincar só, muto diferente das que costum beber.

jbarry1506 (28) - Indiana, USA - JUL 20, 2013
OK, there is no doubt that this beer is artificial in a lot of respects, but the brewer’s goal was to make this taste like a pink grapefruit beer. Guess what . . . it tastes like pink grapefruit with sugar. If you like ruby red grapefruit juice, then you will like this beer.