Brewed by Schouskjelleren Mikrobryggeri
Style: Pilsener
Oslo, Norway

RATINGS: 5   MEAN: 3.28/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.13/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%

Most RecentTicked By

Cunningham (8070) - Halden, NORWAY - OCT 9, 2015
Nice. If all pilsner would be like this. I would drink it a lot more. Easy to recommend.
Hazy pale yellow color with a fine white head. Herbal, citric and mild fruity. Fresh and tasty little friend!
[On tap @ source]

Phil (181) - Kent, ENGLAND - AUG 28, 2015
Top drawer. One of the most interesting beers I have had this year. Head turner example of Sorachi Ace use. Nice work

KnutAlbert (6753) - Oslo, NORWAY - AUG 14, 2015
This brewery is showing some promise again. Lovely hoppy aroma, this is a nice way of trying out hops. Herbes, sweet fruit. Seducive.

borre_m (1661) - NORWAY - JUL 31, 2015
Pours slightly cloudy pale golden. Aroma is slightly hoppy. Taste is watery, some hop bitterness on finish.

visionthing (5406) - Tallinn, ESTONIA - JUL 29, 2015
On tap at Schouskjelleren, Oslo. Slightly hazy pale golden with a decent, white head. Somewhat harsh hoppy aroma with soapy notes, guess it’s Sorachi Ace. Again I’m quite convinced that it’s not a hop for me. Fairly tasty and quite drinkable, but not quite my thing. Somewhat unpleasant berry-like and yeasty aroma. No - not my kind of hops, but still certainly a decent pilsner.