overall
Sharps
Brewed at Molson Coors UK (MolsonCoors)

Style: Bitter
Rock, England
Serve in English pint

RATINGS: 261   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.84/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Bottled, Pasteurised; Regular;

Piepenhenrich (1197) - Steinbach, GERMANY - OCT 14, 2017
Pours amber with off-white head. Light malty flavors, otherwise rather mild in taste, bit watery after all. Not very intense, easy to drink, but not too special.

jooilakon (262) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - OCT 8, 2017
Bottle 500 ml from Sainsbury's. Aromas of toasted malts and caramel. Big eggshell-white head and clear amber-brown body. Taste is bitter with a creamy texture. Quite mild and watery for a bitter. It's OK and definitely drinkable but I wouldn't buy a Doom Bar to treat myself.

alexmate (259) - South Yorkshire, ENGLAND - SEP 4, 2017
One of the most overrated British beers on the market at present. Good looking brown colour with a decent sized head, over-carbonated for my tastes. Taste is big on caramel, toffee and malts, some red fruits in there as well. The over carbonation lead to a sherbet like fizziness which I didn't really like. Worth a go.

Davros IX (449) - Hertford, Hertfordshire, ENGLAND - AUG 29, 2017
Bottle at a wedding in Bristol. I used to love this stuff, but either my palate or the beer has changed as I really didn’t like it. Very one dimensional beer with, to me, quite a flavour of caramel. There was a bitterness and some of the biscuity flavour that you get from a good bitter, but overall this was poor. I have learnt that I won’t be buying this again.

Bijl (776) - NETHERLANDS - AUG 14, 2017
Amber, iets crèmekleurige schuimkraag, helder, weinig koolzuur. Aroma : Moutig, licht geroosterd, iets spicy, Zoetig, karamel. Smaak: Engelse spicy hops, fuggles, Moutig, brood/biscuit, licht fruitig en wat karamel zoetig en toffee. Zacht bitter en zacht mondgevoel met zacht koolzuur.  Vrij lichte body en een fruitige afdronk. Redelijk.