overall
Serve in Tumbler, Weizen

RATINGS: 1276   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.56/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%

WBlankenship21 (9) - - NOV 19, 2017 does not count
Light, crisp, and clean. Nothing overpowering. A very easygoing beer. A Sunday brunch supper, in my humble opinion. Hints of citrus and light hoppy finish. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.3
Bill Becker (1808) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - NOV 2, 2017
From Jan 2008 I bought this locally. This pours from 12oz bottle a cloudy yellow-gold with a huge head of foam. The smell is of fruit, yeast, and wheat but it's light on the nose. The taste has notes of some citrus lemon, wheat, and a bit of a metallic flavour but again, they are lightly done. Too lightly done. It was born on Dec 7th so it *is* fresh. Hmm. The body is light, the carbonation is high, and it finishes..well..it finishes like a Bud only more watery. Give me a Leinie Sunset Wheat or Blue Moon Belgian White over this any day because they have a lot more flavour going for them. Edit: I thought I'd try another bottle right after the first and I *did* notice some spice this time but it didn't help too much with my overall rating for it.(taste went from 2.5 to 3.0)

bunget (1024) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 30, 2017
Can. Cloudy yellow body with big soapy head, poor retention and no lacing. Aroma of grains, coriander, citrus, banana and yeast. Taste of wheat, somewhat strong chemical citrus flavors, coriander and some wet grains. Bad.