overall
Serve in Shaker

RATINGS: 249   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.39/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Belgian-Style wheat beer brewed with spices and with natural lemonade flavor added.

rbal16 (1) - - JUN 1, 2014 does not count
Tastes just as I expected. Good if you like lemon. Great for a sspring or summer beer.

Bulk_Carrier (6065) - Vermont, USA - MAY 31, 2014
Reviewed from notes. I poured this into a pint glass. The appearance was a fairly yellow transparency that looked like someone squeezed a lemon in it. Carbonated bubbles rose rapidly and filled a one finger white foamy head that rapidly dissipated. The smell, well, it was definitely lemon, I’ll tell ya that. However, was it authentic? I really don’t know. The taste was bitter lemon in it, but I didn’t get any spices in it. The aftertaste was bitter lemon and a super watery finish. On the palate, it sat fairly light and showed a decent sessionable quality about it. The carbonation was decent for a fruit beer and not bad to me. Overall, I say this wasn’t a bad fruit beer, but not one I’d want again.

0.9
robinvboyer (4754) - Sturgeon Falls, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 30, 2014
Cheap artificial lemon flavor, buttery wheat, and some weird flavor thta reminds me of cheap lemon flavored malt liquor. This is rough.

alexsdad06 (10821) - West Chester, Ohio, USA - MAY 30, 2014
Bottle from Kroger. Pours a hazy lemon yellow color with a fleeting small white head. The aroma and flavor have light pale malts, lemon juice, some sweetness, a hint of spice, this doesn’t have very many redeeming qualities in my opinion. I will not revisit.

RumRunner101 (918) - Alberta, CANADA - MAY 29, 2014
Pale straw pour with white head. Aromas of creamed wheat, light lemon. Flavour has wheat, white bread, lemon finish. Not as terrible as the Raspberry white, but quite bland and boring.

Masterkush7 (581) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - MAY 27, 2014
Lemon flavor is unpleasantly artificial and overdone. A girly beer for sure that is much to sweet. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

RobertDale (6856) - Lansing, Kansas, USA - MAY 25, 2014
Sample at Hopfest 2014. Comes a light gold with a nice white head. Aroma of citrus, grain, and malt. Taste is lemon, grain, and malt. Not much positive here.

puboflyons (3500) - Allenstown, New Hampshire, USA - MAY 23, 2014
From the 12 fl. oz. bottle marked 14057-BO35. Pale, pale yellow pour with a tremendous fizzy white head the dissolves as quick as it forms. Bland aroma with a slight grain note and a dose of lemon. Thin body. The taste is like drinking lemonade with a semi-crisp ending. I suppose it is true to the style. This is the lowest grade I have handed out in quite some time.

Radek Kliber (7483) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - MAY 23, 2014
Bottle 341 ml from The Beer Store
Aroma: not as sweet as I worried that it would be. Mild lemon feel. Soft caramel, candy and what behind.
Look: poured as hazy amber with fizzy mid-sized white top.
Taste/Palate: medium lighter bodied with shallow finish. Watery with mild lemon like notes. Semi sweet. Decent as summer beach drink.

Bricks (1150) - Delaware, USA - MAY 23, 2014
Hazy fizzy, golden hay yellow. The smell is like old fruit and wheat. Taste is very lemony, sweeter than I had envisioned. Goes down smooth.