overall
Serve in Shaker

RATINGS: 249   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.39/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Belgian-Style wheat beer brewed with spices and with natural lemonade flavor added.

mjg74 (3191) - La Mesa, California, USA - JUN 2, 2015
Bottle from Smoker Friendly. Hazy golden straw in color. Spicy grains and a little bitter lemon in the nose. Sweet and wheaty up front. A touch of soapiness. Decent summer refresher.

Block (3182) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - JUN 6, 2012
Light and refreshing. Less flavor and less put together than Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy but still a decent summer offering that’s a little different than some of the others.

unclemike (3181) - Junction City Kansas, Kansas, USA - APR 21, 2012
, the aroma of lemons was very enjoyable. Had the appearence of a cloudy lemonade. Taste was very pleasent of lemons even wife liked it. no aftertaste clean palate. This was a very suprising beer loved it.

DrnkMcDermott (3161) - Downers Grove, Illinois, USA - JUL 6, 2012
First off, by way of disclosure, I was sent a six-pack by the Shock Top brand manager for review (see it on You Tube as a "One-Take Beer Review"). Second off, I kind of surprised myself by liking it. But take that with a grain of salt of you want. Pour a very fizzy head over a pale, hazy beer body. Lemon smell is not as pronounced as I thought, in fact there’s more of the wit spiciness in the nose than I would have expected. No Lemon Pledge flavor, just a lemony backbone. I wish they would stop dancing around label requirements for the vague ingredient "Natural Lemonade Flavor," but I’m going to say this stands out pretty well against all the other lemonade-diluted Summer Shandys.

keepersj12 (3137) - Sicklerville, New Jersey, USA - JUN 22, 2013
A sample among six of its kind. My second favorite. Pours pale yellow with a small head. The aroma is like a wheat beer with some lemonade. The flavor has a bit of beer but mostly lemonade. This one tasted more like concentrate.

tectactoe (3125) - Michigan, USA - OCT 4, 2013
UPDATED: NOV 7, 2014 Tap: At a Toby Keith concert. I hate county. What is my life right now? Dingy, golden-yellow, murky and hazy with a thin, wispy white head that reduces to a ring in record time. Aroma is light lemon zest, slightly tart lemon juice, faint grainy and wheaty underbody... That’s about it. Artificially sweet lemons. Taste is disappointing, too. Lots of grains and malts up front with sweet lemon throughout. Overdone, artificial, and just not that good. Lightly tart in the middle, but it fades to a big sweetness in the finish. Aftertaste of grains and lemon. I’d pick Leinie’s Summer Shandy over this one any day.

jeremytoni (3083) - Swedesboro, New Jersey, USA - APR 15, 2012
From a can poured a light straw color with a fair amount of head. Light lemony malty flavor with a quick finish.

bpreo (2990) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - APR 6, 2012
Wow, I am surprisingly pleased with the taste of this Summer Shandy. The lemon flavor is very pleasant.

cards04 (2939) - Steinbach, Manitoba, CANADA - MAY 10, 2014
I didn’t hate this. Pours a muddy yellow. Aromas are lemonade. Similar flavors. Nice and sweet. Very easy to drink. Pretty one note. But its a good note. I could drink a thousand of these on a hot day. Goes down like sweet lemon water

0.9
PhillyBeer2112 (2903) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - JUN 8, 2012
I dont know what to say about this, its a crappy wheat beer with lemonade, theres not much else to it