overall
Serve in Shaker

RATINGS: 260   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.39/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
Belgian-Style wheat beer brewed with spices and with natural lemonade flavor added.

Cartoonkhaki (1275) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 4, 2016
Hazy yellow with bit of a puffy head. Aroma is sweet and almost ginger ale like. Anything lemony is weak. I keep on thinking ginger ale and not lemon. Light body but a refreshing feel after drinking.

mathieuc (3941) - Québec, Quebec, CANADA - JUL 16, 2016
Pours a lightly hazy yellow with a small white head that leqves good lacing. Nose is of floor cleaner - err, lemon - and that’s about it. Taste is of lemon indeed and moderately sweet. Body is medium and carbonation moderate. A fair radler, I don’t know much about them but this compares well with the latest ones I’ve had.

burg326 (5479) - Florida, USA - APR 15, 2012
12 ounce bottle, drank straight form it. All fake lemon flavor, but still refreshing in the heat. Not as good as a Linnie, but a decent beer to have by the pool in the summer time, way better than most AB products.

jeremytoni (3058) - Swedesboro, New Jersey, USA - APR 15, 2012
From a can poured a light straw color with a fair amount of head. Light lemony malty flavor with a quick finish.

MileHighCFI (1) - - APR 25, 2012 does not count
I am a shandy drinker and truly enjoy a shandy on a summer day... I tried this as it came out... 12 oz bottle poured into pint glass. Overall I feel the citrus flavor had hints of orange in it that did not do it justice, and the lemon reminded me of dish soap... The citrus did not do a great job of masking an overly wheaty kinda watered down brew... I will finish the six pack but will not purchase again in the future. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

jmagnus87 (2912) - Rockford, Illinois, USA - MAY 3, 2012
Sample @ Pick’s Liquors. Lightly cloudy gold with minimal head. Aroma of wheat and lemon pine-sol. Taste is light sweet. They get extra points here just because the lemonade flavor seemed natural, unlike some of the other "shandy" beers I’ve had. Light bodied with a sticky texture. Lively carbonation and a decently long finish. Overall, not that bad. Not exactly my style but I’ll keep it in mind if I’m ever feeling a shandy. Would make a great lawnmower beer...if I had a lawn to mow

SODAK14 (376) - Rapid City, South Dakota, USA - MAY 30, 2012
Really a nice crisp brew with not too much of a lemon flavor. I’m not a big fan of citrus in my beer but this one was definitely drinkable. I like Leinie’s Summer Shady more but this one isn’t bad

mrossini (34) - - AUG 10, 2012
Not great. Tastes like a cheap beer, but with some lemon flavor. Easy going down, without much bitter taste. Expected more lemon flavor.

BelgianBeerGal (4038) - Panama City, Florida, USA - SEP 1, 2012
Draft at Amber Rose. Shandy...lemon...really? The lemon and citrus notes were really muted to me. Not bad at all, just a little different than I expected.

Wittales (762) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - SEP 2, 2012
Appearance was cloudy pale straw with rocky diminshing white 1 finger head, no lacing. Aromas are lemon, slight wheat, mild sweet pale malt, fruity yeasts. Taste are grainy wheat, mild pale sweet malt , then the lemonade. Palate was crispy smooth CO2 with light body, then average length lemony tarty finish. OK session shandy...