overall
RATINGS: 3574   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.73/5   IBU: 65   EST. CALORIES: 216   ABV: 7.2%
Torpedo is an assertive American IPA deep reddish-gold in color, with a smooth and bready malt presence and over-the-top hop aromas. The beer has a solid bitterness and a massive hop flavor, yet remains easy drinking with a pleasant dry finish.

fermentable (1) - , California, USA - JUN 20, 2008 does not count
I just enjoyed this beer on tap at hollingshead. Extremely delicious! Yet, Pliny the Younger from Russian River is extra-ordinary...

Prostman (1077) - Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 20, 2009
Perfection in a bottle! One of the best of the SN lineup for sure! Cheers.

doomfistinc (82) - New Mexico, USA - AUG 20, 2009
A great very spicy, very hoppy beer with a lot of bite. Might put some people off. Just had one with a carne asada quesadilla and some very hot red chile. Numbs the tongue wonderfully, but definitely brings out the bite. My personal favorite

beerlover82 (241) - Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 28, 2009
Nice dark amber-orange with good head/lacing. Aroma and taste is of barley and HOPS!!! The Hops can actually be tasted and linger in your mouth minutes after a sip. Just the way I like my ale/beer especially IPA. Outstanding. Another masterpiece from the great Sierra Nevada.

mkel07 (5847) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - JUN 29, 2010
355ml bottle. Ticka ll of the boxes and hits all of the right spots. Sits perfectly in the glass with a dense head consisting of tightly packed foam bubbles. Rustic in colour with an aroma that assaults your senses in a good way. Packed full of hops and sweetness and you get just as much satisfaction from smelling it as you do from drinking it.. Hop flavours with a smooth velvety texturs that penetrates all parts of the mouth. Not just a beer but a whole experience.

joeyeo (3) - , Arizona, USA - JUL 21, 2010 does not count
my favorite beer in the past 2 years, big time pale ale drinker and this has taken over. My only problem is its harder to find these days

bubbagums (4) - USA - AUG 23, 2010 does not count
Wow this is good. I love SNPA, but the added hop and alcohol really puts this on top. My favorite IPA.

Lunchb0x (20) - Prestonsburg, Kentucky, USA - MAY 23, 2013
This is an amazing brew! Definitely the best I've tried so far. I haven't tried many, but this will be difficult to top for me. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

aloureiro (6) - - NOV 21, 2014 does not count
A cerveja é simplesmente fantástica o único problema é que ela externamente difícil de encontrar no Brasil. Multo saborosa bem amarga exuberante nota 10.

bconte (1) - BRAZIL - JUL 29, 2013 does not count
Love it since I bought! It contains a LOT of hop character without being a bitter king of flavor, it really shows what a great IPA is made from: lots and lots of hops but with somehow achieving a real balanced taste.